Help! D:

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Post Reply
Asher
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Help! D:

Post by Asher » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:27 pm

I just purchased overgrowth but I can't find the link that shows me where to download it...

User avatar
ShinyGem
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In A Store Near You!

Re: Help! D:

Post by ShinyGem » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 pm

You should be able to access the 'Secret Preorderer Forum' now, go there and look for the weekly build.

Fataltyler08
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:09 am

Re: Help! D:

Post by Fataltyler08 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Asher wrote:I just purchased overgrowth but I can't find the link that shows me where to download it...
Okay go to the secret pre order forum and download the newest build :D

User avatar
Enod
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm
Location: NC

Re: Help! D:

Post by Enod » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 am

Asher wrote:I just purchased overgrowth but I can't find the link that shows me where to download it...
just what ever you do, never link the secret pre-order forum, or the actual link of the game its self.

User avatar
Endoperez
Posts: 5668
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:41 am
Location: cold and dark and lovely Finland

Re: Help! D:

Post by Endoperez » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:21 am

Enod wrote:just what ever you do, never link the secret pre-order forum, or the actual link of the game its self.
The links that you get from the forum are behind forum passwords, and IIRC the download links themselves also require you to enter your preorder key. There could be a few links that pirates could use, though, so it's good to be careful.

Direct links to the forum threads should be safe though. That's everything starting with http://forums.wolfire.com .

User avatar
Silverfish
Posts: 1451
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Help! D:

Post by Silverfish » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 am

So to make things easy, here's a link to the thread you're looking for. This is for the most current alpha right now: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15018

Shadowpark1255
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 am

Re: Help! D:

Post by Shadowpark1255 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 am

Im having troubles getting on the Secret Preorder forum.
I put in the correct email.. help :(

User avatar
Anton
pretty cool guy
Posts: 3327
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Help! D:

Post by Anton » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 am

Shadowpark1255 wrote:Im having troubles getting on the Secret Preorder forum.
I put in the correct email.. help :(
It looks like you haven't been added to the correct forum yet. You should email [email protected] with your details, and they'll help straighten you out...

Damien66
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Re: Help! D:

Post by Damien66 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:15 pm

I cant access the preorder forum. Whenever I try it says You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

User avatar
Anton
pretty cool guy
Posts: 3327
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Help! D:

Post by Anton » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:22 am

Damien66 wrote:I cant access the preorder forum. Whenever I try it says You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.
You do need to pre-order the game, and then register your account. When you pre-order you should receive an email giving you directions how to link your purchase to your forum account. If you think you have had issues with that, be sure to email [email protected] and be sure to include your transaction ID from your payment provider.

User avatar
Glabbit
Posts: 4917
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:38 am
Location: A mile away, with your shoes!

Re: Help! D:

Post by Glabbit » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:51 am

Anton wrote:You do need to pre-order the game, and then register your account. When you pre-order you should receive an email giving you directions how to link your purchase to your forum account. If you think you have had issues with that, be sure to email [email protected] and be sure to include your transaction ID from your payment provider.
I think we may need some type of bot to spam this type of messages on any thread it suspects is a noob with the same question.
It might save a lot of trouble if we had one.
Pity 'bout the probable amount of trouble required to get one in the first place.

User avatar
Anton
pretty cool guy
Posts: 3327
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Help! D:

Post by Anton » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 am

Glabbit wrote:I think we may need some type of bot to spam this type of messages on any thread it suspects is a noob with the same question.
It might save a lot of trouble if we had one.
Pity 'bout the probable amount of trouble required to get one in the first place.
Yeah, unfortunately, the problem is usually related to people not reading the directions... so even an automatic response from a bot won't solve the issue... :(

User avatar
akazi
Posts: 1935
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Montgomery, Alabama

Re: Help! D:

Post by akazi » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:40 pm

yeah

PeRFeCt_SHoT13
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: Help! D:

Post by PeRFeCt_SHoT13 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:07 am

To many problems

Post Reply