obligatory introduction thread

Anything else
Law

Re: It's an Obligatory Introduction thread!

Post by Law » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 am

Hey everybody!

I like being known as Law, and I do various bits and pieces of things. Mainly web design, though I do plenty of additional hobbies and things. I like video games, knitting, photography, graphic design, 3D modelling, drawing, and much more to the point where everything becomes a big jumbled mess.

I found Overgrowth through Lugaru, which I found through Black Shades. Nice long trail there :P

birdstheword5

Re: obligatory introduction thread

Post by birdstheword5 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 pm

hi im birdstheword5 (dont ask me why, i was 13 when i came up with the name and it stuck :P) im 16 and i live in the UK. Im interested in games, although i should be revising for my a-levels instead of playing, playing the trumpet (grade 6 with merit not too bad :D) and taking apart a mini that is about 20 years old that we bought for £2000 and i cant drive until im 17 and passed my driving test :)
Im also really intersested in geology, im kind of a geology nerd, and its funny making innuendos using the technical terms, which is against the rules here so ill probably be really boring :P

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

do the rules really say no innuendos? it's been so long since I've looked at them and even longer I think since anyone's paid attention to them.

StrandedBigMac

Post by StrandedBigMac » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

As of previous knowledge, there is barely any cheese in Wisconsin. Thank you for your time.

warewolf44

Post by warewolf44 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Whats up! name's Betty. (a cheesy name. yes. But i'm me. So i don't care.)

I'm a huge nerd when it comes to video games and Doctor Who. I enjoy drawing and creative writing and wish to learn as much as i can about the subjects. I'm currently in high school studying hard to become the world's greatest detective. Which probably won't happen, BUT BY-GOD I SHALL TRY. I play the saxophone and hoping to learn the violin.

Lets see what else.... Oh yeah, Cats. I LOVE cats.

*mew*

Doggyhugger

Post by Doggyhugger » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello to one and all! My name's Eric, 19 years old and I'm from Argentina (You probably dont know where that is), and I'm currently at college studiyng english text translation, along with basic french studies.
I find myself being kinda lazy, specially for paying attention to things for lo... oooh shiny!!!
I love dogies (and foxes, wolves, hyenas, dingos and the like, which I also consider doggies).

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:15 am

Doggyhugger wrote:I'm from Argentina (You probably dont know where that is)
Of course I do, neighbor.
Doggyhugger wrote: oooh shiny!!!
Hi. ;)

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:31 pm

warewolf44 wrote:I'm currently in high school studying hard to become the world's greatest detective. Which probably won't happen, BUT BY-GOD I SHALL TRY.
Make that worlds greatest consulting detective and I shall be satisfied.

teddward

Post by teddward » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 pm

hey guys

name is Tedd

Iooking forward to trying the alpha if I can figure out how

Down-Tempo

Post by Down-Tempo » Thu May 03, 2012 2:07 am

Hello everyone! I can't wait to play this game, nice to meet you all :)

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 am

Hello,

The name's Jaz. I'm a secret agent on a mission to kill all rabbits around the world. I suggest you stay out of my way.

Okay, real introduction:
Hi, I'm Jaz. I'm an aspiring modder. I'm currently a high school student working hard to get decent grades. I'm currently not sure whether I should aspire to be a game developer or a scientist, but I'll certainly work hard on both... just incase. :P

Cheeseness

Post by Cheeseness » Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 am

G'day g'day

My name's Cheese, and I'm from Australia. I'm an artist and a casual game developer (developing games casually, that is). I contribute to the open source game Neverball, and I also do some gaming/Free Software related interviews and articles and things from time to time.

I'm into photography and I play a bunch of instruments really badly. I have a cat called Mr Squishy.

ElectricFinga

Post by ElectricFinga » Mon May 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi, My name is Luke, I am 14 and live in the Canary Islands. A beautiful sunny place with plenty of beaches. However, I much prefer to stay inside my sea-side house playing computer gaems, though I once snorkled every day and went body boarding every once in a while, I am now glued to my computer screen, either playing another stupid game or learning the odd song on guitar (wich i have been playing for almost three years, as i have been with the drums and bass also).

I recently discovered "Overgrowth" when surfing youtube on a nother boring day and was immediatly captivated by the realism (apart form the fact that the rabbits are ninjas) though I was unsure wether to buy it or not for a while (30 Euros is a lot for me). As I type this, I am patiently waiting for my less-then-perfect internet connection to downlad the game. I have high expectations, and do not think I will be dissapointed and i am looking forward to weekly releases.

That is All. Farewell. :mrgreen:

Van

Post by Van » Mon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Hey there, My names Van, I'm also known as Effenxi.
I'm 19 years old, a hobbyist and a digital painter. I love art and music, gaming too.

SafariSam

Post by SafariSam » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Hello! I'm SafariSam, brand new here. Frequent Humble Bundle supporter, Overgrowth pre-order-er, completely failed to do it right and now I wait for moderator support :lol:

I'm a male college student that has dreams of designing video games but so far has been pretty terrible at it. I'm not sure how active I'll be here but I'll be hanging around, so catch you all later!