What is this?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
mockers

What is this?

Post by mockers » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

I have seen a little bit, but what is the purpose of this game? it seems interesting to say the least but what is going to happen?

Questions I have

Is it multiplayer?

Can I build villages? I dunno it has that kind of look where I should be able to use simply things to build houses and stuff :\

This Rabbit character looks really cool is he the only one playable?

What are the specs?

Did I mention is this co-op or multiplayer?? ;]

Endoperez

Re: What is this?

Post by Endoperez » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 pm

mockers wrote:I have seen a little bit, but what is the purpose of this game? it seems interesting to say the least but what is going to happen?

Questions I have

Is it multiplayer?

Can I build villages? I dunno it has that kind of look where I should be able to use simply things to build houses and stuff :\

This Rabbit character looks really cool is he the only one playable?

What are the specs?

Did I mention is this co-op or multiplayer?? ;]
The main thing about this game is the combat system.

Multiplayer - perhaps. The devs would like to do at least co-op. The only thing that's in so far is a split-screen versus mode that's only playable if one player uses keyboard+mouse and the other uses a gamepad. Possibility of network multiplayer, team combat, co-op goals etc are all unknown, and the main focus will be on single-player.

You have a level editor, but the game's goal is to fight. While playing, you won't build anything, and there at the moment there are no NPCs that do stuff other than fighting or patrolling.

Specs are unknown. It works for some people, and doesn't for others. You need a decent processor, or your FPS is very poor. The game won't run at all on many older graphics cards. For further detail, post info on what you have and people can take a guess on whether it works or not.

Synapse

Re: What is this?

Post by Synapse » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Also, at the moment you can play as 4 different rabbits a wolf a cat a dog and a rabbot.