Which Web Browser Should I Use

Anything else
MadCatMax

Which Web Browser Should I Use

Post by MadCatMax » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Am looking to use a new Internet browser but I do not know which one to use. Am currently using Internet Explorer but I find her to adventurist for a guy with simple taste like me. I would like to use Firefox but I believe it is inhumane to burn foxes(but it's ok to burn wolfs). Chrome is way to flashy for a well mannered men such as myself. I love to go with Safari but she is way to wild and out control. Me and Opera work beautiful together but have very different taste in music(I love jazz). Netscape Navigator is very smart, but I taking orders well. If I went with SeaMonkey I would not be eligible to donate blood anymore. I would have to wash my hands every time I use the internet if I went with K-Meleon. Konqueror is so aggressive and insertive it is not even sexy anymore. If I used Maxthon Browser I would have to call her max for short and that starts to be creepy. I can't use Flock because I get scared and nervous in large crowds. Lunascape would be great if I was a night person, but sadly am not. I would use Amaya but my hate for Suzette Doctolero is too strong. I dislike melon so I would be able to use Midori. Am not interested in children so KidZui and KidRocket seen inappropriate. RockMelt has a hot temper and have a hard time dealing with but is really good looking. I would not dare to use Slim Browser or SlimBoat because I do not want to encouraging anorexia. Epic is so full of herself and I would like to see her step off her high horse(bich). Iron Browser is a very strong browser but fall apart easily when expose to oxygen and I don't what to stop hanging out with my buddy O2. I would go with Comodo Dragon because she look real good in that komodo but she even wears it in public and I get jealousy very easily. Crazy Browser is very fun to fool around with but to crazy to make a long term commitment. Am scared of bears so I try to avoid run in to Arora. I can't understand ShenzBrowser so I pretend it does not exist and hope she goes away like I do with all my problems. Why would I use Enigma Browser when I hate thing I don't understand. I will not use a web browser when I can't pronounce her name like Kazehakase it would just be a disrespectful relationships. I not in to R&B so the Avant Browser would not be right for me, don't get wrong she is a very nice. I will not let Orca into my house be she is convicted murderer. Sleipnir is a very nice but she has more part to her then you might know. space time is way too large for me she really let herself go. I would say Bitty Browser is a little to tiny for my likening but maybe she will find some people with lower expectations. I cannot use Lobo Java Web Browser because I hate wolfs. Why would I go with Grail, there is nothing special about her she not even holy. Penguin are always plotting something don't trust penguin don't trust Lynx. The World Browser is in support of burning birds so I can't not use her because she is a psycho. TT bring back bad memory when kids would fun of me for still playing T-ball, they would say I was too old to play T-ball them beat me, I was not too old to play T-ball I was only 16 years old. Me and Pink browser have way different taste in music and Pink is also a bich. Nuke Browser is smart and we have simpler ininterest but am against war. Acoo Browser, she really has a issue of allow me to look at advisement. I would have easier time using Pale Moon if she started get tanned. Dooble, she is very fun but she is too casual and does not take anything serious. MenuBox wants you to think within the box but I like to pretend I think outside of the box so I seen smarterist. :D Like said before I am a man with simple taste so Ultrabrowser is way too extreme for me. Am not going to say anybad about ZAC Browser just know this it not for me and it would rude to make fun of it. morequick is too quick and rush through important issues and sometime you wish the good time can last. I know this might sound far fetch but all I can think of when talk about Wyzo media browser is Soulja Boy :

Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me crank it
Watch me roll
Watch me crank dat soulja boy
Then super man dat hoe
Now watch me wyzzzoooooo!
(crank dat soulja boy)
(crank dat soulja boy)
(crank dat soulja boy)
(crank dat soulja boy)
something I rather forget. I really like xombrero but I find her little over protective. I think QupZilla just might attack Tokyo so be care around her. CometBird is Once again a web browser that supports burn bird.

adwuga

Re: Which Web Browser Should I Use

Post by adwuga » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:08 pm

My god, what are you doing with your life!?!?!?

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 am

This coming from adwuga, mind you.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:46 am

you really had to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to come look at this?

are you really that desperate for attention?

smh

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 am

madcatmax u are da most intellijent prsn i hav evr tlked 2. i hav epx. prejizzes all teh time nd it sux. al so web browsrs h8 me
plz reply thx

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 pm

You guys just don't understand.

Do not mock my Theory that MadCatMax is a Spambot that have purchased the game to get approved access to the Forum because it is 100% provable, just read my thesis.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Internet Explorer 5.

TyrOvC

Post by TyrOvC » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Freshbite wrote:You guys just don't understand.

Do not mock my Theory that MadCatMax is a Spambot that have purchased the game to get approved access to the Forum because it is 100% provable, just read my thesis.
But he does not post links! Obviously its actually a Cylon Hybrid.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:Internet Explorer 5.
What he said, dawg.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Excuse me, but Netscape = master race. I will tolerate the AOL browser, too.

On a serious note: Firefox = Chrome. Seriously, doesn't matter. Apples and oranges. Either one of those is perfectly fine.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Oranges are better, chrome can suck my dick.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:34 pm

But Firefox is clunky and slow, while Chrome is clean and fast. I use Safari.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Firefox takes about half a second longer to startup, uses less system resources(chrome has a bunch of smaller processes which add up to more), and runs the same speed when open. It's much more customizable and it has better adblock. I dunno about safari. I hear Pale Moon is pretty good though(but needs a tan).

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:57 pm

adwuga wrote:(chrome has a bunch of smaller processes which add up to more)
The smaller processes are for the plugins, each with their own.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I barely have any addons for Chrome, but I have a bunch for Firefox(which cause the startup delay), so Firefox is even more less than I had thought.

Although The Master of Jointed Humanoid Collections of Rigidbodies is right, they are pretty much equal. It's really just preference. I'm just tired of so many people being like "WHAAAT!!?!?! YOU DON'T USE CHROME!?!?! IT SO MUCH BETTER!!!" They mostly don't believe my arguments for Firefox anyways though.