Horible life. Horible things.

Anything else
likemecake202

Re: Horible life. Horible things.

Post by likemecake202 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Endoperez wrote:
likemecake202 wrote:What I think about in life right when i was righting this was... I'm a good writer and I'm going to make them feel what emmotions are actruly supposed to feel, not to do it out of saddness and badness and misury just to... Get it over with. I dis-like crying as much as you guys do, because you lose your breath when your trying to breath and you choke on your voice when you try to talk and make yourself feel happy. And by the way. I'm a human... Im supposed to feel emotions... Some worse than others.. And some that are just hard to get over with... Im trying to show you I'm human... NOT a monster. :|

I'm sorry to say this, but you're not a good writer - at least based on what you've written in this thread. Everything you write is full of typos and mistakes, showing that you do not care about what you write. Your second post to this thread, mere two sentences, was confusing and weird and sparked out this whole another conversation because none of us seem to have understood it the same way.
I was sort-of rushing but, I actruly am a really indepth author when I write books. My teacher and classmates think that. I type fast and sometimes misspell because I'm typing fast. Sorry for the confusion. :|

likemecake202

Post by likemecake202 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

There is always "Greatness from small beginings" Sir, Francis Drake's Motto. You can start out small with fear and saddness and become big and stong both emotionaly and phisicly. "Don't plan to achive greatly, if you don't plan to fail greatly." Unknown author. You can be great at anything and everything. With a price of dedication and respect. "For the stongest men who dream in they're sleep are stong but, men who dream with they're eye's open make those dreams come true" Unknown author. We can all do this make you dreams come real (The good one's. Not the bad one's.. Don't forget that.)
You can accomplish many things but, completeing the task of making a dream come true can give you happiness forever. If you use these sayings for the rest of your life and "Strike while the iron's hot" You can be succsessful. And make it through life with some soft pillows on your shoulders and relief on your brain. You can be happy forever. :D

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 am

Both of your posts are bad, again. You might be a good writer, compared to your peers - but in that case, you're at the "small beginnings". If you're just starting out, a neophyte of a writer, you shouldb't claim to already be great or even a good writer. If you are dreaming, you're doing it with eyes closed, because you're not seeing your faults.

You should strive to become a good writer. Not just in your talk, but in your actions. You posted some quotes, and they're full of typos, they're wrong. If you can't even copy text, it shows how little you respect and dedicate to writing. You can't be great at anything and everything - not without paying the price!

The quotes you posted are about possibilities, yes, but they also talk about failure, work, sweat and tears. I assume you're on your Christmas holiday right now. How many books have you read, how many pages of text have you written? Do you even know what NaNoWriMo is, and are you going to participate?

I'll quote some saying back at you:
You can takl teh talk, but can you walk the walk?
Pride comes before the fall.

and finally...

Strike when the iron is hot.

Oh, and if spelling really is such a problem to you, get a spell checker. I'm sure there's an automatic one available for your web browser.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:37 am

Personally, I am finding this situation hilarious.

If I might add a bit to the advice? Something that really improved my own spelling, vocabulary, and sentence construction in general, was reading books.
Oh, it might sound like a no-brainer, but I can tell from the quality of likemecake202's posts that said person is not much of a reader. Either that, or there's a curious form of dyslexia going on, which I'm also prepared to believe.

As the long-time regulars know, my own favourite author is Terry Pratchett. Though all tastes differ and I suggest you start off with summat lighter.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 am

Endoperez wrote:You can takl teh talk, but can you walk the walk?
takl teh talk
Pride comes before the fall.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am

...that's our Gray!

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Stop posting cute things!

We're trying to be all brooding and shit in here.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Horrible life. Cute things. Zombies.

That pic is from the anime Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica btw. It's kind of an interesting series. It starts as a normal magical girl series, but then there's a zombie outbreak and stuff. If you're in for a well-written show with cute things and some bleak things, it's well worth watching.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 pm

I've heard of it and avoided it because of how mindfuck it is.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Glabbit wrote:Personally, I am finding this situation hilarious.
I knew I wasn't the only one getting amused at this. Oh god, gotta love so hard how Endoperez is screwing those posts with: "You little moron, get off your high horse."
:lol:

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 am

I'm not doing it because I'm mean. :cry:

He can become a great writer, but he clearly isn't one yet. I've gone through school where the teachers are brutally honest, this year, and it's refreshing and reinvigorating. It's easy to forget that being better than your classmates won't make you good enough to do it for real.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Endoperez wrote:I'm not doing it because I'm mean. :cry:

He can become a great writer, but he clearly isn't one yet. I've gone through school where the teachers are brutally honest, this year, and it's refreshing and reinvigorating. It's easy to forget that being better than your classmates won't make you good enough to do it for real.
Your 'brutal' honesty's a good thing, Endo. You're doing good; keep going!

Gray: I never have any idea whether you're even trying to say anything with those things.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Endoperez wrote:I'm not doing it because I'm mean. :cry:

I know but... Why did he start with telling us how much l33t sk11lz he has as a writer when the thread he started was about his father's demise?
Glabbit wrote: Gray: I never have any idea whether you're even trying to say anything with those things.
I had my jaw dropped because of the quality of those animations. Darn good.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Glabbit wrote: Gray: I never have any idea whether you're even trying to say anything with those things.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Retarded Username wrote: I had my jaw dropped because of the quality of those animations. Darn good.
BlazBlue has some awesome animators.
Glabbit wrote:Your 'brutal' honesty's a good thing, Endo. You're doing good; keep going!
Grayswandir -->Image <--Endoperez