Horible life. Horible things.

Anything else
Assaultman67

Re: Horible life. Horible things.

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 am

Assaultman67:

(also, holy fuck the internet is getting scary)

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 am

That's because you're missing the last suit, silly. Here's your Diamond, just don't

Oh well, that works too.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 am

soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisuiseisoisoi—Image
Where did all this anime come from?

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:40 am

Grayswandir is the only one here who is semi-open about watching anime.

Everyone else kinda hides their power levels.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:50 am

I don't hide it; you just never asked
You callin' me a recluse?

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 pm

So anime huh? Yeah... Gonna slip quietly out of this thread...

*Runs away*

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Endoperez wrote:That pic is from the anime Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica btw. It's kind of an interesting series. It starts as a normal magical girl series, but then there's a zombie outbreak and stuff. If you're in for a well-written show with cute things and some bleak things, it's well worth watching.
I didn't know about the Zombie outbreak or any other "twist-of-events", but I had heard that was supposed to be good. I tried to watch it. I was not convinced. The cutesy, slow pace in the early episodes was hard to overcome. I feel like it didn't make enough effort to have people keep watching.
Assaultman67 wrote:Everyone else kinda hides their power levels.
My profile image is taken from an anime.

And by the way, speaking of the topic of anime and keeping it to yourself. In recent years, Hentai have become really dull and boring. Most of it is censored anyway so it's hard to find enough interest to watch it. However, animated cartoons, like the work done by Zone and other artists, is an excellent substitute.

Pandora's Box, opened.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Endoperez wrote:That pic is from the anime Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica btw. It's kind of an interesting series. It starts as a normal magical girl series, but then there's a zombie outbreak and stuff.
There is no "zombie outbreak".
If you're in for a well-written show with cute things and some bleak things, it's well worth watching.
The basic plot behind the show is girl wants to be helpful, gets turned into a "magical girl" to fight "witches".
Freshbite wrote:I didn't know about the Zombie outbreak or any other "twist-of-events", but I had heard that was supposed to be good. I tried to watch it. I was not convinced. The cutesy, slow pace in the early episodes was hard to overcome. I feel like it didn't make enough effort to have people keep watching.
The entire "happy magical girl" setting is a red herring. Everything is more sinister than it seems.
Its like the above image.
That's one thing I love about Madoka, it takes the entire magical girl genre and abuses it until it breaks mentally.
And by the way, speaking of the topic of anime and keeping it to yourself. In recent years, Hentai have become really dull and boring. Most of it is censored anyway so it's hard to find enough interest to watch it.
All hentai that is made commercially in Japan is censored. Its by regulation or something.
However, animated cartoons, like the work done by Zone and other artists, is an excellent substitute.

Pandora's Box, opened.
Zone-tan is hilarious.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Grayswandir wrote:All hentai that is made commercially in Japan is censored. Its by regulation or something.
Yeah, I can't seem to find anything uncensored that's been released after 2010.
Grayswandir wrote:The entire "happy magical girl" setting is a red herring. Everything is more sinister than it seems.
[...]
That's one thing I love about Madoka, it takes the entire magical girl genre and abuses it until it breaks mentally.
Took too long before it kicked in. :c
Grayswandir wrote:Zone-tan is hilarious.
Yes.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Freshbite wrote:Took too long before it kicked in. :c
What are you talking about? By episode 3, things have gone to shit.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Freshbite wrote:... And by the way, speaking of the topic of anime and keeping it to yourself. In recent years, Hentai have become really dull and boring. Most of it is censored anyway so it's hard to find enough interest to watch it. However, animated cartoons, like the work done by Zone and other artists, is an excellent substitute.

Pandora's Box, opened.[/b]
I had to fight the urge to comply and post hentai as far as the eye can see after that last line just to take this thread completely over the edge and totally clusterfucked beyond salvation. First post is about a user's grief for their father and the last post is tons of hentai. We really are monsters. :lol:

Also, what is "zone-tan" :? (I get the feeling I'm going to see the psychological cartoon equivalent to "goatse" soon.)

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Assaultman67 wrote: First post is about a user's grief for their father and the last post is tons of hentai. We really are monsters. :lol:
Well, he himself went out of track when he made this thread his personal bragging place to tell us about his epic grammar and narrations skills.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Grayswandir wrote:What are you talking about? By episode 3, things have gone to shit.
Well... I only watched two of them.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:13 am

Freshbite wrote:
Grayswandir wrote:What are you talking about? By episode 3, things have gone to shit.
Well... I only watched two of them.
You wouldn't have the patience for shiki then. (although its clear something is up at the very beginning, it just takes time to develop.)

it's like watching someone blow their brains out with a big ass hollow point in ultra slow motion. (well, maybe not as traumatizing.)

Shit starts off slow and just gets a little more disturbing each episode and you know a train wreck is coming. By the end of the series people are getting slaughtered in the streets and heads are getting smashed by tractors.

Tractor Scene (watch at your own risk):