You Guys Are Awesome!!!

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
OvergrowthMaster@Z

You Guys Are Awesome!!!

Post by OvergrowthMaster@Z » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:18 am

You Have Made Amazing Games Such A Overgrowth And Lugaru. And You Push Forward With Small Funds. When I First Found You Were An Indie Company I Was Very Surprised. And You Give Great FeedBack To Fans. I Hope Overgrowth Goes Mainstream.

Keep Up The Good Work! :D

AmorphousGamer

Re: You Guys Are Awesome!!!

Post by AmorphousGamer » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm truly not trying to be a dick here, so excuse me if I offend, but seriously. That writing makes my eyes want to hang themselves. You only gotta capitalize the first letter of each sentence.

OvergrowthMaster@Z

Post by OvergrowthMaster@Z » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 am

AmorphousGamer wrote:I'm truly not trying to be a dick here, so excuse me if I offend, but seriously. That writing makes my eyes want to hang themselves. You only gotta capitalize the first letter of each sentence.

I understand. But it makes it looks better for a topic on a page. Lol :)

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:29 am

It doesn't.

Vespabros

Post by Vespabros » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:15 am

Personally I don't think it's that necessary to criticize his grammar as long as it's not being "lazy" (i.e. "u" = "you")

Now, about the post itself: I wasn't to surprised to see they were an indie company. Often time's actually, indie developers make better quality games because they don't have to deal with much of the bullshit that major companies have to go through. ESRB rating? Don't need one. Deadlines? Not that important. Also, to indie devs, game quality comes in their mind before money does. Thats not the case with many major companies.

OvergrowthMaster@Z

Post by OvergrowthMaster@Z » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 am

Vespabros wrote:Personally I don't think it's that necessary to criticize his grammar as long as it's not being "lazy" (i.e. "u" = "you")

Now, about the post itself: I wasn't to surprised to see they were an indie company. Often time's actually, indie developers make better quality games because they don't have to deal with much of the bullshit that major companies have to go through. ESRB rating? Don't need one. Deadlines? Not that important. Also, to indie devs, game quality comes in their mind before money does. Thats not the case with many major companies.

Thx. And I agree