oh my god

Anything else
zzwerty

oh my god

Post by zzwerty » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 am

Okay. I have something great to announce to you guys. I'm sure this announcement will bring great joy to the users of this forum and probably the world. I wouldn't be surprised if news stations were outside Jeff's door by what I'm about to say.

Recently, I went on a holiday to Florida. There was an institute there called the Florida Everglades safari park, and I thought, I've never been on that kind of tour before, might as well give it a go. So they gave me a time and I got in the vehicle. And we went for a ride.

It wasn't long before I realised something was wrong. The drivers started talking in a strange language I couldn't recognise. It sounded like grunts and moans, but they formed audible words. They occasionally chuckled. After a few minutes of them doing this and not talking at all about the scenery, the vehicle stopped abruptly as if it had hit something. The drivers got out into a blow up paddle boat that was hanging on the side and left the main vehicle halted in the water. They paddled off and in 3 minutes and fourty four seconds of waiting I decided to do the same. If they were trying to escape something, I better run away too, right?

So I was paddling away when I saw a huge blue arm come up from beneath the main vessel. There was a deep, clear roar, so loud I was forced to cover my ears. The passengers in the vessel were shreaking as they were lifted, dripping, out of the marsh. Soon, a blue nose appeared from in the water.

This is it. This is the announcement you've been waiting for. The thing that came up from under the water wa

akazi

Re: oh my god

Post by akazi » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:24 am

k..

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:31 am

Really un-creepy creepypasta?

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:41 pm

So that's where Whaleman's been last week.

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:30 am

NO ONE WANTS TO REMEMBER WHALEMAN AS THE DEAD BODY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!

zzwerty

Post by zzwerty » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:54 am

AmorphousGamer wrote:Really un-creepy creepypasta?
Since when were creepypastas actually creepy?

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 am

zzwerty wrote:
AmorphousGamer wrote:Really un-creepy creepypasta?
Since when were creepypastas actually creepy?
Eh, I've read a few pretty creepy ones.

RedGuard

Post by RedGuard » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:49 pm

perhaps aliens. supposedly theyve figured out how to imitate the human form and are making their place amoung all of us