Help with Downloading Overgrowth/Reciver

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
LittleBigPancake

Help with Downloading Overgrowth/Reciver

Post by LittleBigPancake » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:21 am

Hello, I got Overgrowth sometime back but I can't download either or figure out how. I don't have the old version of my old Overgrowth but I do have my profile (the one I'm using now) and it can get into the secret preorder forum. I tried "resending" my SPK (I think that's what it's called) but it only says I have low light combat. Is it possible I didn't claim the page?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get both games? If this happens to be in the wrong place or wrong section I apologize, I read the rules and looked for a help thread but nothing.

Thanks in advance
-Pancake

AmorphousGamer

Re: Help with Downloading Overgrowth/Reciver

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 am

You can download Overgrowth here.
Not sure where you could download Receiver. Someone else will tell you I'm sure.

LittleBigPancake

Post by LittleBigPancake » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:42 am

LittleBigPancake wrote:Hello, I got Overgrowth sometime back but I can't download either or figure out how. I don't have the old version of my old Overgrowth but I do have my profile (the one I'm using now) and it can get into the secret preorder forum. I tried "resending" my SPK (I think that's what it's called) but it only says I have low light combat. Is it possible I didn't claim the page?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get both games? If this happens to be in the wrong place or wrong section I apologize, I read the rules and looked for a help thread but nothing.

Thanks in advance
-Pancake
It's asking me for my alpha key.

last

Post by last » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:02 pm

LittleBigPancake wrote:
LittleBigPancake wrote:Hello, I got Overgrowth sometime back but I can't download either or figure out how. I don't have the old version of my old Overgrowth but I do have my profile (the one I'm using now) and it can get into the secret preorder forum. I tried "resending" my SPK (I think that's what it's called) but it only says I have low light combat. Is it possible I didn't claim the page?

Thanks in advance
-Pancake
It's asking me for my alpha key.
That's because you need to have it.
To get the alpha key (secret preorder forum key) you have to go https://www.humblebundle.com/home and when you don't have created an account allready in there then you should.
Also remember to use the same e-mail address that you used when you pre ordered Overgrowth.
Once you have your account set up you should see in herehttps://www.humblebundle.com/home that under Other Products category you have Overgrowth there. Click on it and it will go to a next page where you should be able to receive the SPF key.

LittleBigPancake

Post by LittleBigPancake » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:00 pm

last wrote: That's because you need to have it.
To get the alpha key (secret preorder forum key) you have to go https://www.humblebundle.com/home and when you don't have created an account allready in there then you should.
Also remember to use the same e-mail address that you used when you pre ordered Overgrowth.
Once you have your account set up you should see in herehttps://www.humblebundle.com/home that under Other Products category you have Overgrowth there. Click on it and it will go to a next page where you should be able to receive the SPF key.
I'm not really understanding but I already have a humble bundle account and it's not in there.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 pm

You have the preorder tag. You should be able to get into the SPF just fine.

LittleBigPancake

Post by LittleBigPancake » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 pm

AmorphousGamer wrote:You have the preorder tag. You should be able to get into the SPF just fine.
EDIT
I can get into the SPF but I can't download it when I click the download button for the latest version, it asks for my Alpha key.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 pm

. . . I've never heard of that. Hm. Well, someone else is bound to know what's up.

LittleBigPancake

Post by LittleBigPancake » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:44 pm

AmorphousGamer wrote:. . . I've never heard of that. Hm. Well, someone else is bound to know what's up.
I sure hope so! ^_^ Thanks though!
EDIT: So no one has any idea? I went thru my email and can't find the email (It was about almost 6-8 months ago maybe?) and I think it's deleted. But I tried resending the key though all three possible emails but nothing >.< This is a real pain and I don't want to have to rebuy the game. So I'm guessing I just didn't claim the page and it's gone?

last

Post by last » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:50 pm

The key is not gone, it can be lost and found again. I suggest you to contact wolfire through email [email protected] and explain what's happening. You can even link to this topic in your e-mail.
It sounds weird, you bought OG and you registered here an account, that has preorder tag. Also got free copy of Receiver and low light combat, but you say you see only Receiver in your humble bundle page.

LittleBigPancake

Post by LittleBigPancake » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:26 pm

last wrote:The key is not gone, it can be lost and found again. I suggest you to contact wolfire through email [email protected] and explain what's happening. You can even link to this topic in your e-mail.
It sounds weird, you bought OG and you registered here an account, that has preorder tag. Also got free copy of Receiver and low light combat, but you say you see only Receiver in your humble bundle page.
Yeah thanks, I emailed them and waiting for them to get back to me. But I think the issue I have is I didn't claim the Humble Bundle page that I got in my email (Because I was too excited to play) so I think it's unclaimed and need to claim it. It says none of the three emails I have bought the game so whatever. Also I didn't get Receiver just Low Light combat. Anywho I'm sure they'll help me sort it out!

shayanjameel08

Post by shayanjameel08 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:24 am

I click the download button for the latest version, it asks for my Alpha key.

shayanjameel08

Post by shayanjameel08 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:26 am

It sounds weird, you bought OG and you registered here an account