randomness

Anything else
AmorphousGamer

Re: randomness

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Timbles wrote:
AmorphousGamer wrote:It's my birthday, motherfuckers. Worship me.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:32 am

I can't believe there are people out there who still take this copypasta seriously...

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:14 am

moomoohk wrote:I can't believe there are people out there who still take this copypasta seriously...
The shallow parts of the internet.
The kiddies' swimming pool.
That's where they come from, reading their rage comics and saying "lel" and being serious about it.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:14 am

lel

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:07 am

hey korban

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Jacktheawesome wrote:lel

POST OF THE DECADE!!!

WE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY GIVE THIS MAN SOME GOLD PLATED DIAPERS!!!!!

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Yes please, ready to receive my gold plated diapers.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:52 pm

PREPARE THE SACRIFI--
...too early.

Uberbeard

Post by Uberbeard » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Wait, what? Didn't he used to hang around a couple of years ago? What's he doing back?

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 am

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:43 am

Everyone needs to watch a show called Space Brothers. It's streamed on Crunchyroll, and is released pretty much weekly, like an anime soap opera of sorts. It's an endearing tale of two brothers growing up with the wish to join the NASA space program. It is extremely grounded, and features little of your usual anime nonsense. The animation style and the language are the only relatable things. The characters are all very well developed as the series goes on, and I'd rank it only after Breaking Bad in terms of a show making me actually give a shit about its characters. I've shed a tear on too many occasions during this show, but that's not to say it's tear-bating critic-pandering. It's just sincerely touching, and this is the only show I can genuinely and affirmatively say that about without emasculating myself in any way. It gets 11 internets for me and 4 thumbs up.

Even people who hate/dislike anime in general will probably find this show enjoyable.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:10 pm

RenegadeTurner wrote:words
We're done with the anime.
Just please.
Stop this madness.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Timbles wrote:
Just please.
Stop this madness.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Everyone will watch it because if you don't you don't matter enough to be considered existing.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:53 pm

AmorphousGamer wrote:
Timbles wrote:
Just please.
Stop this madness.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Everyone will watch it because if you don't you don't matter enough to be considered existing.
Knew this was going to happen.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:36 pm

I haven't posted here in a while

Started watching Attack on Titan, it's very good so far. I also happen to have the same name as one of the characters, which is kind of cool ;)