randomness

Anything else
underthedeep

Re: randomness

Post by underthedeep » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:52 am

Glabbit wrote:That was the most jarring change of tone from page to page I've seen in a while.
And that's including Assaultman's distended ascii anus shenanigans.

ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE ANUS

QUICK! SOMEONE! o.o

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Finally beat Macross 30 -Voices Across the Galaxy - something something something or other.
So apparently, this evil corporation stole my two girlfriends and I had to fight a giant space....mantis...tentacle beast to save them and the universe while flying a transforming robot-jet-space fighter-missile array. Hooray Japan. Other things happened in my 30 hours of play-time. However, I can't read Japanese so I had to make up lines to match the facial expressions. The entire game was pretty much a fan-wank. Its the same idea as Dynasty Warriors Gundam, but better.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 pm

I think I speak for everyone here that I seriously don't give a shit.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Timbles wrote:I think I speak for everyone here that I seriously don't give a shit.
Hey, speak for yourself. I give a shit on a daily basis.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Grayswandir wrote:
Well, if that's what the fanservice is like in that anime, I'd really like to see the filler.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:11 pm

AmorphousGamer wrote:
Timbles wrote:I think I speak for everyone here that I seriously don't give a shit.
Hey, speak for yourself. I give a shit on a daily basis.
You're so generous, and apparently you eat alot.
Eating equals shitting, it's the system.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:22 am

There's so much Macross things that it'd be impossible to get through them all, but the pick of them seems to be Macross Frontier which I heard was pretty awesome, so I'm gonna give that a go, it's on my watchlist. Having said that, there's about 90 different things on my watchlist.

Have you watched much of it, Ben? Wondering if you can watch Macross Frontier as a stand-alone and not get left in the dark on half of it because you haven't seen previous series or iterations.

Funny how you have the ability to speak for everyone. When did you achieve this god-level power? Did you buy it from a plasmid vending machine?

I think I speak for myself. I'm not sure, though. I haven't consulted a psychiatric expert, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:34 am

EPR89 wrote:
Grayswandir wrote:
Well, if that's what the fanservice is like in that anime, I'd really like to see the filler.
Macross 7 is...an odd duck. I actually hated Macross 7 the first time I watched it and couldn't finish it because I'd just come from watching the first two series. I came back to it a few years later and watched it all the way through. Let me put it this way. Don't go into Macross 7 expecting a dramatic space opera with awesome music. Look at is as a magical girl show mixed with Power Rangers and awesome 90's rock. Its neat to watch, but its weird as crap.
Renegade_Turner wrote:There's so much Macross things that it'd be impossible to get through them all
They're on their 30th anniversary at the moment.
Renegade_Turner wrote:but the pick of them seems to be Macross Frontier which I heard was pretty awesome, so I'm gonna give that a go, it's on my watchlist. Having said that, there's about 90 different things on my watchlist.

Have you watched much of it, Ben? Wondering if you can watch Macross Frontier as a stand-alone and not get left in the dark on half of it because you haven't seen previous series or iterations.
They mention a few things from previous series (Mostly names or songs), but nothing so important that you won't know what's going on. As long as you know the basic themes of Macross (giant spaceships, mecha, love triangles, power of music), you'll get it. Frontier is actually a pretty good starting point.

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:59 pm

hey fresh happy birthday you dumb cunt

fuck you, i hope you die

<3

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I'm really not sure I understand how this place works any more... I just don't have the spare time these days to visit the forums as often as I used to and now when I come back I just end up shuffling away like a confused old man never quite sure of what I just read.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 am

zoidberg rules wrote:I'm really not sure I understand how this place works any more... I just don't have the spare time these days to visit the forums as often as I used to and now when I come back I just end up shuffling away like a confused old man never quite sure of what I just read.
^

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:17 am

I honestly haven't been anywhere near the SPF or Modding in months and months. I think the change of development pace on OG really brought the forums to a bit of a standstill. I mean this thread is pretty active, but there used to be a lot more new threads and discussion.

akazi

Post by akazi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:32 am

Jacktheawesome wrote:I honestly haven't been anywhere near the SPF or Modding in months and months. I think the change of development pace on OG really brought the forums to a bit of a standstill. I mean this thread is pretty active, but there used to be a lot more new threads and discussion.
:P :lol: This might cheer you up.

Uberbeard

Post by Uberbeard » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 pm

I made

no no no

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 pm