It has eight tracks from Formula D and one track from the older Formula De (The Daytona track). There are over 30 tracks from Formula De, but I want to keep the game size down as all those high res textures really add up.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it if you decide to give it a shot, and I'd like to hear about it if you do!
Here is the TableTop episode for Formula D if you want to see the board game in action.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/un8el ... D_v1_1.zip
- Support for up to 10 players. Use 'W' and 'S' on the unzoomed camera to view all dashboards.
- More cars!
- Changed alternate car textures so similar-colored cars are easier to tell apart.
- 30-sided die for 6th gear instead of 20-sided. (Thanks Dinjoralo)
- Better 12-sided die, no more sharp edges. (Thanks Dinjoralo)
- Re-textured 20-sided 5th gear die so numbers are in the position they should be.
- Added colored tokens by the dashboards. Players may use them to mark what dashboard belongs to what car.
- Lots of little tweaks and adjustments such as fixing box colliders.
- Shadows! Makes it easier to see where pieces are going to drop.
- Can use mouse wheel to zoom now as well.
- Included PDFs of game rules.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uhals ... a+D+v1.zip