Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
hdlsa
fruit salad

Post by hdlsa » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:53 am

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:32 am

:D

Oh there soo cute. i hate the fact that you are trying to mock the hell outa me. but there soo dam cute.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:20 am

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:30 pm

LOL. Each one of those pictures made me giggle uncontrollably, like a schoolgirl.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:40 am

I don't really see the point in throwing out and mocking people for bad grammar. Do not expect all people on the bloody planet to know english. Not to mention 'know it *well*'.

As far as I see, he hasn't been rude or anything. But you're starting to give him a reason to. In defence.

Blah.
But then again...: :lol:

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:01 am

Thanks Nuky. :)

two things i don't get, why are the Pics all to do with food?
and second of all, what relevance do they have with WOLF-FIRE?

Back on Topic. i hear there is going to be Artifacts in L2 (if you have read *How the Humans Died* then you will know this).
what dose every one think they should be of?

I think they should have a Chain saw. if David Decides to Throw in Roaches they could be used to kill them. and some times they could break and then you could after a little modification in game use it as a numb-chuck. then there is a new way to dispose of Corps. CHAINSAW MASSACRE, or Chainsaw fu. :lol:

maybe you could sell the mince as food.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:34 pm

:shock:

Chainsaws goes for the mods.
I'd strangle somebody if I saw a chainsaw in the original Lugaru :P
(note: *original* >;D)

Hmmm... Having some old city ruin with old rusty cars here and there would be neat. Oooo, a flooded city, with a waterleve of averagy 0.5 meters high. Sweet. Would be awesome. No, seriously. Empty buildings with broken windows... open doors... stairs... an oppurtunity to rest... and perhaps an enemy hideout >:)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:20 am

if you are going to rest in the Wilds, would you be able to hire mercenaries and then when i comes to paying them, beat the crap out of them and take there food and supplies?

they could do night patrol at camps, they follow you and they basically attack any hostile around until you reach a town and then you are given an time to pay them otherwise they will kick the snot out of you.

basically an Expendable ally that you pay, only draw back is they too have to eat or they start falling asleep and do stupid things that could get you or them killed.

Mike_Cuzins
Twitch

Post by Mike_Cuzins » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:45 am

I really like that idea! I also like the new site.
the only roblem is this:
since when does turner need to buy friends? No matter where he goes thousands of desperate horny virgin rabbits are following him. He can just throw THEM at the enemy and run.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:18 am

:shock:

Really? or are you just making that up?
by the way, another Question, i hope people don't get Shocked or offended case i am going to be to the point.

Is there going to be Sex in L2?
that would be Weird. if thats the case would you be able to have children?
cause i mean David did say there was going to be Social Interaction, not Shore if he means this kind of "Interaction"

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:30 am

If there's any ties between sex and gameplay, then I'm not supporting it, I'm not that sort of person

MacWiggy
troll on timeout

Post by MacWiggy » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:32 am

How would you know they were human artifacts if the bunny houses look like regular houses?

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:55 am

Good. we have not got Deviants here.
by the way are Rabbits not famous for Shagging all day in the Wild?

any way, i sopose you have a point. it is out of the Question.

what do the Bunny houses look like?
a Human Building might be Bigger maybe, or maybe they are Equal size. they could be like a dungeon. you could possibly use a tap in the house for Interrogating.
they say that getting the truth out of someone is like opening a Stubborn jar. it works well when you smash there head on the kitchen counter and run there head under hot water. :lol: :twisted:

any way, are they Artifacts? they would have to be really old to be Artifacts. Artifacts are over 1000 years old, how ever antiques are 100

Sage

Post by Sage » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:31 am

The human housing would probably have very different architecture, and I'm assuming that (I haven't read new posts in the "how humans died" topic yet so..) they would have progressed several years from 200X so maybe it would be somewhat futuristic and stuff?

Maybe have a military facility that used to be underground and you can go into it etc. (If any of you have Garry's mod and have played rp_desert then you know what I mean. I'm not good at explaining stuff.)

Also, if there WAS sex in the game then I'm sure bunny and bunny-ess (or whatever) would go into their house or something (and if the bunny is Turner then the screen goes black and the camera doesn't follow him) and a while later they both come out (would skip time for Turner). That's the only way I see it implemented... but I doubt it, because Turner is a warrior (or bunny that knows kung-fu) not a... well... yeah...

Sartan

Post by Sartan » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:18 pm

He had children in the first game, so he obviously has the requisite bits.