Lugaru 2-Piercings

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Lugaru 2-Piercings

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:45 pm

Well since we're just dumping ideas into this poor little threads brain capacity...
How about body jewelry? That way, if your opponent is (stupidly) wearing any while fighting you, you can be dirty and rip them out before you proceed to beat them into a finely-lumpy, animorphic animal mush.

Edit by Hdlsa: Fixed title + moved to correct section

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:31 pm

Ok then...

Jewelry could help you get deals in towns and during social Events. Other Anamorphic Bunnies might think you are cool case you got Bling-Bling.
and maybe (this is Strictly if Bunny Humping is Implemented) it gives you more chance of pulling a Bunnyss. maybe thee is a mission where you have to Take out this Bunny Chick by getter her to take you home, but her Liking is Rubies. she is then in the other room getting undressed and then you find some way of killing her. (EG: kill her during "you know what" by strangling her, or throw a dagger at her from behind or maybe once she is asleep you kill her ETC.

I can give you so many Side Quests its not funny, how ever that one is a little Wrong but hey, its the Random idea Dumping thread.

I am also going to ask, and this is unless jeff and David and all the Other Unsung Programmers have an idea of what they are doing, Dose the Main character have to be Turner? it could be a wolf that has been out casted and it now helping Bunny kind. or you could be the Brother of Turners Son. ETC. have you guys got the Story sussed?

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:49 pm

No, no, that's too much like GTA...I just want to be able to cause immense pain by ripping out someone's piercings... :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:38 am

Anybody with piercings anywhere other than their ears probably needs a beating anyway.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:47 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Anybody with piercings anywhere other than their ears probably needs a beating anyway.
What makes you think ears are so much better than any other places?

Edit: Who edited my post? :P
Last edited by Nuky on Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:31 pm

Nuky wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Anybody with piercings anywhere other than their ears probably needs a beating anyway.
What makes you think ears are so much better than any other places?

Edit: Who edited my post? :P
Having piercings other places make you look like an idiot. :)

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:36 pm

Only if they're moronic piericings in the first place.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:44 pm

Or just any piercings at all.

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:23 am

I dunno.. people with many piercings tend to look like idiots.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:17 am

Guys with piercings especially piss me off.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:20 am

Ditto. I think they look good on girls, but not some retarded place like their tongue. Earrings are grand, alright.

hdlsa
fruit salad

Post by hdlsa » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:32 pm

This is about Lugaru right?

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:57 pm

Turner with earrings would propose some sort of conflict in his sexual identity, which would probably end up ruining the storyline if Turner just eloped with his boyfriend and forgot about the wolves and stuff.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:21 pm

Zelda's hero had an earing... But Link was a badass anyways, so it didn't matter what he wore.

Although I don't think Turner would look like a wussy just because he's wearing an ear ring on his LEFT ear, I think the bling bling stuff is too over the top. It would just be lame to wear around a bunch of fancy jewelry to impress people, in fact that would be kind of gay.

If you want to be perceived like a badass or someone wicked sick, you should get that way by flawlessly taking out gangs and gangs of rabbits and wolves, by wielding an awesome weapon, or saving hundreds of people, not by touting around in jewelry. I mean, that'd be fine for people to choose to have jewelry, they like it, but the actual game shouldn't respect you more just because you have a lip ring or not. (San Andreas... I always hated how I had to get tatoos, golden $$ necklaces, and a cornrows hairstyle to get respect, apparently, nobody likes a track shirt, striped tie, and black fedora hats anymore)

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:00 pm

You guys are funny :o
It's just an earring.. having one does not indicate anything about your sexual preferences.
Personally I think some golden hoops hanging off a tattered pair of ears would look awesome =P