New username.

Anything else
Coyote

New username.

Post by Coyote » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:22 pm

So, I am looking for a new username and I have tried dozens upon dozens of generators and all of them are just... *sigh* God awful. So, I was hoping maybe some people here on the Wolfire forums would be able to suggest a cool new username to me.

EPR89

Re: New username.

Post by EPR89 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

I usually use a random generator and click until I stumble over something that has a nice ring to it.
Didn't use that method on this account, though. I really should have...

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 pm

I mashed the keyboard.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:46 pm

I used my first internet username ever.
Back when I was about 13, I started playing Runescape and couldn't come up with a username that wasn't taken, so I closed my eyes and pressed a random and key and thought to myself "What can I do with the letter K that no one else has?" and viola.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Korban3 wrote:I used my first internet username ever.
Back when I was about 13, I started playing Runescape and couldn't come up with a username that wasn't taken, so I closed my eyes and pressed a random and key and thought to myself "What can I do with the letter K that no one else has?" and viola.
Haha that's so awesome!
I have almost the same story, except I think I mashed a lot of keys before I arranged them into something "unique". And then I added a Z to the end, because no one ever uses a Z.

Cue me finding out, ~5 years later, about the Spanish surname "Perez" and the Hebrew surname "Perez" and the more rare first name "Perez"... :lol: At least the Endoperez combination is unique.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:26 pm

My brother came up with 'Timbles' when I was 7 years old, and I first got Steam; the name I used before was 'Chimps Ahoy!'. But ever since, the username Timbles has stuck with me. I did use the name 'Dytherius' for a little while, but it didn't feel right.

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 pm

I wanted "Variant Phoenix" (I used to play A LOT of Hybrid on my 360) But decided against it.

Here I am.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Endoperez wrote: the Spanish surname "Perez" and the more rare first name "Perez"...
Considering that my first language is spanish, I've always read your name with that in mind.

Dammasta
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow, face down in the dirt.

Post by Dammasta » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

About 6 years ago, I was signing up for an online gaming website (Miniclip [give me a break, it was 6 years ago]) and I was having the hardest time thinking of a cool username, I though of "The Master" but of course, that was already taken. I eventually settled on "The Mastaa" and after a little while, and several slight changes as I signed up to different things, it became "Dammasta". It is now my name I use for pretty much everything.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:49 am

My name's Jackson, and I guess I was just really stumped for a name, so without thinking I just added "the awesome" and cut out the "son," because it just had a better flow to it like that. I really hate this name though; it's my Reddit name as well and I wish I didn't already have such a history with that account so I could start over with a better name. I'm known elsewhere as Guddha, though, which I'm more proud of. My friends and I were in some room and had to pick temporary names, and we decided to come up with cheese spiritual figures (Cheesus Christ, the Dairy Lama, Guddha), and it stuck.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Coyote wrote:So, I am looking for a new username and I have tried dozens upon dozens of generators and all of them are just... *sigh* God awful. So, I was hoping maybe some people here on the Wolfire forums would be able to suggest a cool new username to me.
Anybody noticed that there's this guy asking for suggestions at the top of the username origin stories?

Dammasta
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow, face down in the dirt.

Post by Dammasta » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 pm

We are inspiring him.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:12 am

Retarded username is one who was clearly uninspired.

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 pm

adwuga wrote:Retarded username is one who was clearly uninspired.
Fuck you, adwuga.
Last edited by Retarded Username on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Dickbutt69