Gamespeed :)

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:44 pm

I like the Sounds of that.
BRING IT ON! :twisted:

You will face me, the lean mean, (and if i stay true to my heritage, Green) Fighting machine :mrgreen:
this is going to be Brilliant. I take down everyone!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sage

Post by Sage » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:25 pm

wormguy wrote:There had better be competitive multiplayer in L2, so I can test your skills for myself. :twisted:
I think I should wear some sort of helmet and a crotch cup... At least I can keep my teeth (somewhat) and, yeah.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:21 am

Knowing me ill probably suck at PvP but only PvP game i have played was WoW. and PvP was Ridiculous. a person shooting a gun and some one parries it a Point blank! oh but he was wearing the meat-handlers gloves and the strap-on of the bear, and the kinky Chain armor. (In other Words i am saying he has a wanker)

Sage

Post by Sage » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:18 pm

the only PvP games I've played where those online shooters... and those don't require all this crap that you ahve to do in Lugaru in orger to win a fight... is there going to be a noob server? Or people that put up noob servers?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:50 pm

Maybe people who get so many kills/wins could be moved from a newbie to an experienced server, so as to not have people like Silb, Zip etc. owning everyone.

The reason I thought of the being moved from one server type to the other and not allowed back into the newbie server was because people might just go to the newbie server the whole time and whoop everyone.

Not to make it require so much kills/wins so that hardly anyone gets into the experienced server, because then people wouldn't be getting regular play.

Probably a bad idea, just said I'd throw it out there.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:42 pm

Due to the game being a game that is easy to learn and hard to master, i think it will be a great idea.