randomness

Anything else
Korban3

Re: randomness

Post by Korban3 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:23 am

So I watched Guardians of the Galaxy with my girlfriend last night.
I'm already that guy that jumped onto this bcuz hypetrain.
However, there was this one scene.
[+] YISS
And I officially am turned on by a space raccoon. Didn't give any thought to his junk until this, because this tells me that he has real guy problems like the rest of us. Like when his clothes get bunched up on his nuts.
My girlfriend ardently approves of this new development in my filthy degeneracy.
She ships him with Drax pretty hard.

But e621 is kind of lacking in the way of decent art of him. Will have to correct that :D

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:53 am

Why don't you just go straight to rule 34 search him? The results will be massively nsfw though.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Didn't mean 'decent' that way ;)

E621 usually serves up plenty. Also, rule34's tag searches frustrate me. I don't know why.

EDIT: Just looked, also rather scarce. Obligation to correct the situation remains.

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Korban3 wrote:So I watched Guardians of the Galaxy with my girlfriend last night.
I'm already that guy that jumped onto this bcuz hypetrain.
However, there was this one scene.
[+] YISS
And I officially am turned on by a space raccoon. Didn't give any thought to his junk until this, because this tells me that he has real guy problems like the rest of us. Like when his clothes get bunched up on his nuts.
My girlfriend ardently approves of this new development in my filthy degeneracy.
She ships him with Drax pretty hard.

But e621 is kind of lacking in the way of decent art of him. Will have to correct that :D
I wonder what you would shout if a gay assassin came at you.

(Interpret that as you will).

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote: I wonder what you would shout if a gay assassin came at you.

(Interpret that as you will).
If he was any good at his job, I wouldn't shout anything because I'd never see him. Probably just get shot from a few hundred meters away or something.

However, were I to see him, I'd probably shout something like "SHIT" and pull out my knife or a handgun or something, whatever was on hand, really.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Korban3 wrote: If he was any good at his job, I wouldn't shout anything because I'd never see him. Probably just get shot from a few hundred meters away or something.
You probably would see him. He has FANTASTIC fashion sense, which isn't exactly synonymous with camouflage.

Wonder what he would say when I hire him though...

"Oh my god this man is such a cutie"

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:06 pm

I doubt think he'd be worried about camouflage. Anyone trying to get close to a mark would do so in a crowd, dressed like everyone else.

Implying he'd want to get close. Like I said, a shot from a few hundred meters isn't too tough with a hunting rifle, just a few hundred dollars.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:52 am

TIL not to look up "gay assassin" image search at the office. :?

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:You probably would see him. He has FANTASTIC fashion sense, which isn't exactly synonymous with camouflage.

Well, it's not like straight assassins are always dressed for hitting on girls, either. Can you imagine an assassin waiting in a forest with a sniper rifle, waiting for the target's car to pass by along the road far away, swaggering towards a random rabbit going "You come here often? I like your ears."

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Endoperez wrote:
Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:You probably would see him. He has FANTASTIC fashion sense, which isn't exactly synonymous with camouflage.

Well, it's not like straight assassins are always dressed for hitting on girls, either. Can you imagine an assassin waiting in a forest with a sniper rifle, waiting for the target's car to pass by along the road far away, swaggering towards a random rabbit going "You come here often? I like your ears."
Actually....

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
Endoperez wrote:Well, it's not like straight assassins are always dressed for hitting on girls, either. Can you imagine an assassin waiting in a forest with a sniper rifle, waiting for the target's car to pass by along the road far away, swaggering towards a random rabbit going "You come here often? I like your ears."
Actually....

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:29 pm

My proudest moment:

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 pm

There's a Japanese Indie game sale on Steam until the 18th of this month and the Humble Weekly Bundle is going on for anther 13-14 hours with the same theme.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/japa ... iefestival

Of the games I've tried so far, One Way Heroics has been the game I keep going back to. Pretty damn addicting. I've been having some weird controller issues with Croixleur Sigma, which is disappointing cause I really want to like it, but control issues are a peeve of mine.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 am

Those are some good looking titles...

Although, the last game you suggested is tying my hands up a bit at the moment.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Grayswandir wrote:There's a Japanese Indie game sale on Steam until the 18th of this month and the Humble Weekly Bundle is going on for anther 13-14 hours with the same theme.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/japa ... iefestival

Of the games I've tried so far, One Way Heroics has been the game I keep going back to. Pretty damn addicting. I've been having some weird controller issues with Croixleur Sigma, which is disappointing cause I really want to like it, but control issues are a peeve of mine.
Ahem.

No.