I Love Overgrowth.

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Thoreaxe

I Love Overgrowth.

Post by Thoreaxe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:41 pm

I love the game and how it's progressing, and I can see that it still has amazing potential! I look forward to the upcoming push in development and will be doing what I can to get the game the attention it deserves.

Dammasta
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow, face down in the dirt.

Re: I Love Overgrowth.

Post by Dammasta » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:08 am

<3

why is my avatar broken

wake

Post by wake » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:59 pm

So do I :)

I also care greatly about the wolfire team, which may or may not seem creepy :mrgreen:

Thoreaxe

Post by Thoreaxe » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:14 pm

What does everyone consider the best source for putting out Overgrowth content? I've been making some levels and will be trying to do something cool with them.

wake

Post by wake » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Thoreaxe wrote:What does everyone consider the best source for putting out Overgrowth content? I've been making some levels and will be trying to do something cool with them.
Good question, we should convince Wolfire to make a profile on curse.com :) I'm sure people would enjoy your modifications here on the site.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Thoreaxe wrote:What does everyone consider the best source for putting out Overgrowth content? I've been making some levels and will be trying to do something cool with them.
Go ahead and upload the stuff you've been making on the Overgrowth Editor to the Modding subforum of the Secret Preorder Forum.

Thoreaxe

Post by Thoreaxe » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:31 pm

Timbles wrote:
Go ahead and upload the stuff you've been making on the Overgrowth Editor to the Modding subforum of the Secret Preorder Forum.
Not thinking of releasing the level, at least not yet. More along the lines of a video/trailer/series of trailers for the game using the levels I've made. I thought it would be cool if the people who have made cool custom maps that kind of look like Overgrowth's "lore" made cinematic videos showing it off. I'd like to see more of that kind of community content. I think it would attract those who haven't seen the game yet and maybe re-attract those that have.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:36 pm

That'd be sweet.
Go ahead and upload that stuff on YouTube, and make sure to link it on here so we can see it.

Thoreaxe

Post by Thoreaxe » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:47 am

Wow! The new content in this update means I'll be updating my levels so it'll be a while until I'm done, but it'll be worth it

pit6139

Post by pit6139 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:50 pm

Wolfire should have work shop support it would be so much easer for steam users to get mod i know there a new mod list but work shop just makes everything easer

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 am

pit6139 wrote:Wolfire should have work shop support it would be so much easer for steam users to get mod i know there a new mod list but work shop just makes everything easer
It's being worked on. The main thing we want to do is make sure is that previous mods will all transfer over easily.