skills

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
yolibork

skills

Post by yolibork » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:03 am

there is somthing that i think will make the game better its leveling up and diffrent skill settings.
on the editor you could change throwing stats,jump hight and more.
you could add a script to a level that does this: if you kill a certin amount of npcs you will get a skill bonus. you will start only with blocking and attacking and you could learn the rabbit kick the roll the high jump tje throw and more.

what do you think?

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: skills

Post by Anton » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:57 pm

I've heard other people requesting these types of RPG requests before, but in general I've found that it is something I wouldn't like in this game. To me one of the pleasures of the game is knowing that when I do well, it is because I became better at the game, not because the game suddenly gave me a new power, or made it easier for me to win. It also means that if you don't play for a while, you could be worse than the last time you played. I somehow find that appealing...

yolibork

Post by yolibork » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:36 pm

hi, your comment is very nice and clever :roll: I agree with you but one thing that i still want is the abbility to change the characters stats in the editor mode. right now you can only do basic stuff like speed and damage. i wish that i could edit my enemies jump hight and other skills.
you kinda understood this wrong.

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:18 pm

yolibork wrote:hi, your comment is very nice and clever :roll: I agree with you but one thing that i still want is the ability to change the characters stats in the editor mode. right now you can only do basic stuff like speed and damage. i wish that i could edit my enemies jump height and other skills.
you kinda understood this wrong.
Sounds like a fun mod to make, and wouldn't be too challenging to make I think! It would require hacking quite a few core scripts, but not in super complicated ways.