Yes, you can...

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:24 am

... But of course there's always that one bunny doing nothing off to the side in the end :P .

wormguy

Post by wormguy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:34 am

Usagi gets +1 for the Narnia reference.

Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:08 am

NickD wrote:... But of course there's always that one bunny doing nothing off to the side in the end :P .
Yah, the bastard. Musta been wearing asbestos shorts.
wormguy wrote: +1 for the Narnia reference.
Good catch; +1 to wormguy for the assist.

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:45 pm

:twisted: Works perfectly.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Level glitches and weird things (no screens...)

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:16 am

Level Thingies:
Original Levels:
On any Challenge Level that is floating in the air:
If you get the attention of as many of the enemies that you can and then run towards the edge and then dodge them as they come at you, they'll usually jump off to their doom and die without you having to touch them.

On any level with a bonfire:
Light yourself on fire or get an enemy to go flying through the bonfire and make sure they die. Now, attract the attention of all the other enemies on the map and start running around the burning carcass. They'll all chase you around, occasionally stepping on the enflamed corpse and they'll all die horrible horrible deaths.

Expansion Pack Levels:
On the third level:
Get the attention of the wolves and then run away from them. About 90% of the time, they'll chase you and then run off the edge, falling a couple thousand feet before hitting the ground.

On any of the levels with ceilings and walls:
Jump at the the point where the wall intersects with the ceiling and then repeatedly mash the jump button. You'll do really, really weird wall flips repeatedly and you'll hang in the air. If you have knives you can throw them at any enemy that comes to see this curious floating rabbit.

On the third to last level:
See if you can get a wolf's head stuck in a wall. It's possible to do without cheating.

On the Ice Caves (Last level):
Get all the way to the bottom and attract the attention of the wolf that's down there. He'll run straight at you and run through the fire. Dodge his flaming body and then run around him in circles. Everyone will chase you around and then get lit on fire either burning to death or rolling off the edge to their doom.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:57 am

If you can launch a dead body through a fire and into a rabbits path (so he will walk past it) the rabbit will run around the body and might get caught on fire, if he doesn't, wait for a bit, and after about 5 steps the rabbit'll turn around and run back (results may vary on that part) eventually he will set himself on fire and roll out of the way to set it out, then he will continue his set path, which still has a burning body in the way...

Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:43 am

NickD wrote::twisted: Works perfectly.
Nice blood streaks.

You can kill everyone on a level and still score zero points. Here are L6, 7 & 9.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Obviously, you must use fire. The real trick is doing it on a level where there is no fire to begin with, and do it without using the H key to make yourself fireproof.

You can clear every level this way, but also obviously you can't get zero points on a level with wolves, because you always get Wolfslayer. You'll get 300 (L4), 450 (L11 & 12) or 550 (L13 & 14).

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:50 pm

....Freewebs thinks my pictures are exe. files so it won't let me upload them because it tells me I havn't confirmed my e-mail, which I have. I HATE FREEWEBS!!

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:22 pm

Well, don't use it then :)

Avekmaul

Post by Avekmaul » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:39 pm

Well, while desperately trying to find something to contribute to this thread, I managed to get the raider scout to the first stage of the watchtower ruins.
Immediately afterwards, he jumped down into a seemingly unimportant patch of trees for unknown reasons.
One frustrated spinecrusher and a mission reload later, I got him up there.

I think he looks a bit confused.
Then, I gave him a fitting death for throwing me down several times.

Unfortunately, I can't set myself on fire as I only have the demo, but it looks awesome. :)

Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:16 pm

Avekmaul wrote: I only have the demo...
WHAT!?11? That's an outrage! I insist you immediately buy the full version and start taking outrageous screenshots!

Right now!

Please?

Nice trick, BTW. In the full version you can get FOUR bunnies with bos up there.

So buy it, already!

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:25 pm

:lol: Noob. Tis an outrage indeed. I suggest joining a fight club and making some money to buy ze full version.

Edit: ...Noob

Edit 2: And I got those blood streaks on my first try :D . I got lucky :P .

Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:29 am

You can push some NPCs around and make them jump up on walls and stuff. Then when you "click to talk to friends" you're instantly teleported to the site of your dialogue. This will happen even if they're dead, and/or have been pushed all the way to the invisible boundry wall. Here's T shoving Clover around.

There are other fun (and evil) things to do with NPCs, which I will outline in future posts.

Hint: It has to do with them being dead, and getting a free low-flying helicopter tour of the ground between your location and the dialogue site.

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:54 am

Like that one level in the temple campaign where you can go talk to a bunny thats been shrunk to invisible porportions, and then you get teleported and the camera has to go flying way over to where you are, and then I wrote a runon sentence, and it was really long, and it ran on, and why am I doing this?

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:23 am

Avekmaul wrote:... I can't set myself on fire as I only have the demo, but it looks awesome. :)
The others are calling you a noob, but if you can make screenies like you are without debug, thats pretty good.