New Fansite Opened

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
NovaNoah

New Fansite Opened

Post by NovaNoah » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:34 pm

Just Yesterday i decided to test my html skills on a fansite for lugaru, so far its a success although I do need a better description for Silbs Temple campaign.

http://community.netidea.com/mirhughe/noah/index.html

Give me you're opinion on what i should do next.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:13 pm

You're 11? Wow, you're... early, I'd say. A few suggestions, with respect:

- you should check your list of challenge level awards against the one in the Wiki, you've got some infelicities in there. For what it's worth, I don't agree with the wiki on what the Suicidal award actually means (as far as I can tell it's awarded for taking damage too many times for the same reason)
- try a little less motion blur in the screenshots

NovaNoah

Post by NovaNoah » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:49 pm

Thanks for you're Opinion, i'm working on the guide section right now, so i sorta messed around with the suicidal, not sure if this is what you mean though.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:58 pm

Bojutsu should be listed as being the same as Knife Fighter and Swordsman except for staff kills.

And brutal should be listed as something like "For continually attacking an enemy who's already dead, and in general beating the pulp out of your enemies.".

Just two problems with the guides section I noticed.

NovaNoah

Post by NovaNoah » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:04 pm

BunnyWithStick wrote:Bojutsu should be listed as being the same as Knife Fighter and Swordsman except for staff kills.
Not exactly true, Bojutsu is a really fast staff fighting martial arts, you are not awarded Bojutsu for staff kills, you are awarded it if you have achieved a very fast and deadly technique of cross between unarmed combat and staff combat e.g. doing death from above and then clubbing the enemy rabbit out of the air and slamming him into another rabbit.

Edit: any one want there Profile loaded into it?
Last edited by NovaNoah on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:08 pm

Then how come you didn't list Bojutsu as being "Awarded if you have achieved a very fast and deadly technique of cross between unarmed combat and staff combat e.g. doing death from above and then clubbing the enemy rabbit out of the air and slamming him into another rabbit." in the Guides section? :roll:

Or are you referring to the martial art, and not the bonus?

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:47 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: Holy snap, you're 11? Im only a year older then you and i could barely pull off a simple html O_O Nice site, you should make a forum for it using invisionfree or phpbb and post the link up on the left-hand-side menu

NovaNoah

Post by NovaNoah » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:01 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: Holy snap, you're 11? Im only a year older then you and i could barely pull off a simple html O_O Nice site, you should make a forum for it using invisionfree or phpbb and post the link up on the left-hand-side menu
I'll Think about it :)

BunnyWithStick wrote: Or are you referring to the martial art, and not the bonus?
Martial arts, but i put it there anyways :)

Just updated the graphics for the Guides Screenshots And Profiles as well as About.

Edit: Scroll Down in the screenshot section and you can find some in game screenies of The Forgotten Brotherhood

NovaNoah

Post by NovaNoah » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:55 pm

Sorry to double post but, does any one want their profile loaded onto my fansite?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:29 pm

sure

NovaNoah

Post by NovaNoah » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:22 pm

The only things i need is a little more things about you and you're opinion on Rabbit graphics.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:10 am

I live in Bulgaria and english is my first language I was born from a test tube and have 24 chromosomes i like rabbit graphics

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:31 am

Count Roland wrote:I live in Bulgaria and english is my first language I was born from a test tube and have 24 chromosomes i like rabbit graphics
Uh..... :?

NovaNoah

Post by NovaNoah » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:39 pm

Count Roland wrote:I live in Bulgaria and english is my first language I was born from a test tube and have 24 chromosomes i like rabbit graphics
Uh.... alright, what i mean't by the rabbit graphics is the picture of a rabbit beside you're profile. e.g. Brown Orange with white patches black with a little white in the middle etc...

Edit: also is count roland you're real name?

Edit2: do you want you're msn address displayed?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:12 am

lol most of that stuff was fake as you can probably tell,
I live in alaska my msn thing was real i have a normal amount of chromosomes yeah that is my real name except the count part of it and I'd like the rabbit graphics all white.

(signifying the pureness of my mind lmao!)