Anything else

Vampires or Werewolves?

Vampires
29%
Werewolves
71%

Total votes: 17

Count Roland

Re: Anyone had any really weird dreams??

Post by Count Roland » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:48 am

nothing too odd for me just things that wake me up in the middle of the night and I can't remember.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Anyone ever heard the song The Last Firstborn by Celldweller? A few days ago my dream was the chorus to that song. It was very strange and abstract.

TheShadowInside

Post by TheShadowInside » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:39 pm

..vampires.. obviously..

hmm.. no not heard it but im gonna get it.. right... NOW!!

........media player jammed...

...damn...

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 pm

I had a dream where I was running away from a shark (well, a shadow of one) on a sandbar, and the tide was coming in, but then the shark jumped up on land and started to crawl towards me, then my dog started running away into the water and the shark chased after it. then I woke up. then I went back to sleep and had another dream that had to do with carp, coy, kayaks and corpses.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:51 pm

MONKEYZ RULE wrote:then I went back to sleep and had another dream that had to do with carp, coy, kayaks and corpses.
:shock:

I know not what anyone else thinks, but i would like to hear the rest of that one...

MONKEYZ RULE

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:33 am

O-Kay.

I was swimming in a lake and I saw a dead snapping turtle floating in the water, very much mangled up, I went into the kayak (WTF KAYAK?) and saw another dead body floating in the water, only it was one of a human, eyes still wide open, he had a lifejacket on, but he was floating right under (like 1-3 inches) under the surface. I paddled back onto the beach and from there I could see large fish such as carp and coy snacking on both of the bodys. I woke up and thought to myself "I'm not going back to sleep tonight, thats the 2nd nightmare in one night"

invertin

Post by invertin » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am

Vampires OR werewolves?

I prefer both at once. WEREPYRES FOR THE WIN!

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 pm

right, i keep having these dreams in which im running, but i cant, i mean, im trying to run but my legs are moving way too slow, a load of my friends are there, but theyre all being absolute a**holes, just looking back at me and laughing aas they run as fast as they can, getting away from me at hellaspeed...it's kinda freaky to think that all of the people who i call freinds would just leave me there for dead.

i also had this weird dream that my dad had got together with our retired french teacher, eventually i have had enough of her, so it turns into a videogame, like that game canis canem edit (or bully) for the ps2, i kick a chair and it gets destroyed and leaves behind a bit of wood with like a flashing light on it, i pick it up, and it starts to show it from her point of view, then i hit her with it, but just as the plank of wood is about to hit her, the dream blacked out and i woke up. Kinda weird dont ya think????

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 pm

You don't have many fond memories of this French teacher do you?

And to Monkeyz Rule, I wonder how that got into you subconscious...?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:11 pm

I don't think dreams really come from your subconscious some things are just too damn weird to explain.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 am

Lotus Wolf wrote:You don't have many fond memories of this French teacher do you?

No i do not like her, she is about 50-55, smokes, and is just generally not a nice person ME NO LIKEY!!!!

i like to hit people with stix AND BULLY RULES!!!!

TheShadowInside

Post by TheShadowInside » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:26 pm

yes well, thank god i was in the different french class than zoidberg, i had the french teacher that was like 25 and didnt realy teach us anything just let us sit around and stare into space all lesson...

..good times...

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:52 pm

Wow... I had the strangest dream ever last night.

OK, I was walking around in the jungle, for some reason, and I came upon a lizard! He started Jawjacking, and when i finally was about to kill him, a really big lizard appeared. And then he tried to kick me in the head, (with a roundhouse kick from Lugaru), and i did a back handspring, and then i jumped forward and stuck my hand through his solar plexus, the small lizard then ran away. I proceeded through the jungle and found a flying fish. He asked me to take him back to the ocean, so i did. And when i threw him out into the water a shark, the size of a semi-truck, jumped up on the beach. He immediately tried to eat my head, but i ducked and he took a lot of my hair off... This shark is standing on his tail like in a cartoon. The shark springs forward and smacks me with its tail, then it jumps back out into the ocean. I then notice a large snake about 20 feet long and about as wide as a CD. This snake bites me of the neck, and i turn into a snake and slither away... :shock:

What The F*ck...

MONKEYZ RULE

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 pm

I've found that everything that happens in dreams, you expect to happen.
And if dreams are formed from the subconscious, WHAT THE HAIRY HELL HAVE I BEEN EATING? seriously, it may have been that coffee before bed thing.

Nitsua

Post by Nitsua » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:21 pm

I once had a dream where I woke up and had a ps3. But then I woke up to a dream where I fell
asleep. Then I woke up.