Anything else

Vampires or Werewolves?

Vampires
29%
Werewolves
71%

Total votes: 17

Glabbit

Re: Anyone had any really weird dreams??

Post by Glabbit » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Lol'd. Nice one.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:45 pm

so, any logical explination for flying glasses?

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:47 pm

well, i cant think of one, unless of course you came in with a shotgun????

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:00 am

I just dreamt that I went on wolfire and overgrowth was out, but only in spanish. I thought I could get into the game easily enough, I've gotten into other spanish games before. I downloaded it and I woke up.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:17 am

Lol...

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 am

wormguy wrote:
Count Roland wrote:I don't think dreams really come from your subconscious some things are just too damn weird to explain.
I highly disagree. I remember dreams so rarely that when I remember one vividly I kind of view it as a nudge from my subconscious. Analyzing my dreams has sometimes helped me adjust things in my life.
Personally I think some of them are tiny nudges or hints about problems.

But alot of them are just random crap, your imagination trying to fill in the blank where there is no blank, and nothing to fill it with, if you understand what I mean. (Like when you're in a pitch black room and you see things that aren't there.)

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 am

One new age theroy on dreams I thought was quite cool, but I may have to explain some of there Belifes in advance, so here i go.

The Physical world is a place where we, Angels/Interdementional beings/Our Spirit comes to experince being human. Where We play the Game of life. Where We learn what it is like to be human, to be limited. Sort of like an MMO on an Interdementional plaine. When we inhabit our bodys, we choose not to be aware of our full self, for the reason that it interfears with the fun of the physical world for our Higher self. Knowing how powerful we are is like knowing All the Cheats to a new game, would you want to use them right away? There is so much to try out as a human we dont get to in the world of spirit: the sands of the land, the Grass under foot, to suffering famine and Lonlyness, or even the good things that mean so much to us we all have come to discover.

Right... nearly to Dreams.
They Too, also say our spirit has major effects on the world it lives in. Sudden opertunitys arising, the meeting of new freinds because you missed the 9 o'clock bus to that job. You may have wanted the job as your human, but the spirit used that as a ploy to get you to do something else in your life, like a spiritual/karmic contract between you and your freind in the other worlds. We blow each other up as Virtual Carictors in much the same way online...

Now to the point of the Dreams here:
The State of the Dreamer is like being in your astral laboratory, where you Test things out, look at potentuals, create and try to beter understand our world. Sort of like going into a SP/Private Server with Developer mode on to test stuff out, like: How many ways a human body could die? What Would happen if I spawned this NPC in the middle of a Room. Because of the Limitless of the Spirit, what chances are there that we are not just creating other worlds within other dementions?

Some one want to Aprove or Discreadit this?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:30 pm

I suppose I approve, I would like to mention that dreams often serve as balancing points so that in dreams you occasionally experience either more of an emotion you haven't felt in a while, or you experience one you've been feeling predominantly possibly in preparation to an abatement of the emotion. I'm not being very philosophical here.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:45 am

I just day-dreamed about Lugartoo with a character creator much like spore...

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Chainsaw man wrote:One new age theroy on dreams I thought was quite cool, but I may have to explain some of there Belifes in advance, so here i go.

The Physical world is a place where we, Angels/Interdementional beings/Our Spirit comes to experince being human. Where We play the Game of life. Where We learn what it is like to be human, to be limited. Sort of like an MMO on an Interdementional plaine. When we inhabit our bodys, we choose not to be aware of our full self, for the reason that it interfears with the fun of the physical world for our Higher self. Knowing how powerful we are is like knowing All the Cheats to a new game, would you want to use them right away? There is so much to try out as a human we dont get to in the world of spirit: the sands of the land, the Grass under foot, to suffering famine and Lonlyness, or even the good things that mean so much to us we all have come to discover.

They Too, also say our spirit has major effects on the world it lives in. Sudden opertunitys arising, the meeting of new freinds because you missed the 9 o'clock bus to that job. You may have wanted the job as your human, but the spirit used that as a ploy to get you to do something else in your life, like a spiritual/karmic contract between you and your freind in the other worlds. We blow each other up as Virtual Carictors in much the same way online...

The State of the Dreamer is like being in your astral laboratory, where you Test things out, look at potentuals, create and try to beter understand our world. Sort of like going into a SP/Private Server with Developer mode on to test stuff out, like: How many ways a human body could die? What Would happen if I spawned this NPC in the middle of a Room. Because of the Limitless of the Spirit, what chances are there that we are not just creating other worlds within other dementions?

Me and a friend came up something like this, I call it "Spectrum Theory"

I can post most of the idea in another thread if anyone should be interested.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 pm

i had a dream that i nailed a dead cat to a door and rigged a spiked grenade to it so that when the people opened the door, they'd get blown up, have spikes in them AND get their faces clawed at...
oh wait no, we were conspiring to do that on Halloween (we're not actually going to...but yeah xD)

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 am

Blorx wrote:i had a dream that i nailed a dead cat to a door and rigged a spiked grenade to it so that when the people opened the door, they'd get blown up, have spikes in them AND get their faces clawed at...
oh wait no, we were conspiring to do that on Halloween (we're not actually going to...but yeah xD)
I misread, I though you said you were, then quickly read it again. O_o

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:36 am

pyros soul wrote:
Chainsaw man wrote:One new age theroy on dreams I thought was quite cool, but I may have to explain some of there Belifes in advance, so here i go.

Ok, sounds interesting.
Id like to read it :)

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Chainsaw man wrote:
pyros soul wrote:

Ok, sounds interesting.
Id like to read it :)

I think I will.

It's really more of a theological explaination of God, why Mankind was created, what dreams could be, etc.

I'll get on a post as soon as I get some free time.

TimeToRule

Post by TimeToRule » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:13 am

well, when i was 4-5 i dreamed that a big vegetable was chasing me on my grandmothers village, that bitch was smilling all the time and didnt stoppedd chasing me, and it was 2 times taller and fat than me.
So i just got up and thankfully *phewd* thats not the reality...
5 years old, what do you want, i was frightened :D
if i dream that bitch again, i am sure i will shoot that vegetable noob with machine gun and i will make him lick his own butt until he apologize to me for disturbing me when i was 5 ^^