Lugaru WTFISGOINGON RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Re: Lugaru RP?

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 pm

[Can we use any relations from the old RP here, assuming this is ahead of the old one? [I.E Odin was the barkeep for the other one, right?]]

Celias absently watches as Odin enters the bar. Hmm... he looks familiar.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Xei glanced in the direction of the newcomer, he was reading a book, and seemed... He couldn't place it. It occurred to him that he had seen a hyena only once before, and that it was far to the north, past the icelands. "Don't see many hyenas around these parts, how far have you traveled?" He asked, regarding Celias with an attentive gaze. The hyena had nice ivory's (If you dig fangs and claws) and he seemed to be well rounded. He had a fighters look about him.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Odin flips to a blank page and begins scribbling notes onto it. Satisfied he yawns and puts the book away and then stares at the candle flickering on his table.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Celias looks at Odin's lazy manner. Then, he regards Xei. "I'm not entirely sure, myself. I just know I came from a Northern Hybrid tribe, not a pure-hyena tribe. I was one of the last to be born, so I had a lot of the wolfish and large cat traits in me." Celias explained. "I don't know why, but the tribe scattered into many parts and fled. Some sailed off Lugaru, some went South, some went even further North, to the Unexplored regions. I was a small child when we first traveled down here. We were attacked in the middle of the night by several raiders. They killed my family and most of the other tribe members. As it turns out, a small group within the tribe had planned this out earlier. They tried to kill me, too. I panicked and picked up this sword," he said pointing at the sheathed blade. "I wouldn't know it, but it was a rare blade forged out of many different steels that gave it a very sharp but durable edge. I sliced at the wolf who was about to kill me. His head was sliced clean off, and the rest of them fled. Judging by how long I walked, and how long we had traveled before the attack, I'd say I come a good 500-some miles North." He unbuckled the sheath of his sword and drew it out- a long, 3-foot long blade. It was deep gray, but polished very well, and ivory plates in it gave it a certain lazy luster. He regarded it for a moment and resheathed it. "So what about you, Xei? I don't see many wolves that scarred. Usually they'd get killed by then. You're a tough one; not many tribes can breed these kinds of fighters."

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:49 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:"I'd say military, though I'd be guessing." Celias said.
Oscar nodded as to say 'this is correct'...

... After hearing the tale of Celias' past, he gave a grin. It would seem he was plaining to use this Hyena to beter his gain. He planted to hear the Wolfs story how ever before he made what seemed a vital choice. His one live eye gaved into the wolfs, the other stared into his soul.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 pm

"My family came to Lugaru, when i was very young. I don't remember the means by which we came, but we came with the rest of our pack. Over time, our numbers dwindled, and the pack began to die, and when I was 7 a lone rabbit killed the remainder of the pack and my family. When he came for me, I could not defend myself. He gave me this," Xei indicated the scar over his eye. "and left me for dead. I survived, by a hair, and when I had recovered, I took up the art of fighting. When i was 15 I found the rabbit, and he did not recognize me. I killed him, running these claws over his throat. Since then i have wandered the island, killing those who attack me, and learning the layout of the land. I returned to the old den only once, to lay the body of that rabbit in front of my family's grave. However, i have left the past behind, and am searching for the future." Xei, having spoken his word, retired to his ale, and closed his eyes, but for a moment only.

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 am

I'll go with being a GM for now. Maybe I'll feel more like it later.

*Wonders if he should try going for a mute character XD*

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:16 pm

Xei opened his eyes, and glanced at the newcomer. He was staring blankly at the candle on his table. Xei downed the rest of his ale and set the glass upside down on the table. He leaned back, and called to the innkeeper. "D'you have any meats, my man?" The man nodded and brought him a small dish, on it was a nice slab of beef. Xei nodded and handed him another gold piece. He drew his knife and cut it into strips. He wolfed one down (irony), and wrapped the other 4 in a cloth, then put them into his pouch.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Celias leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes temporarily. He contemplated the conversations so far. Xei seemed honest enough. So did Oscar. But there was a certain air among the latter that told him sooner or later, that feeling might change. He re-opened his eyes. Maybe I'm looking into this too much, but caution is better then leeway. His ears perked up as a large wolf entered the bar and sat down on a stool (non too gently)"Barkeep," he growled. "A BUCKET of your finest ales, please." The barkeeper obliged and the wolf cut open a large hole on the top of the bucket and tilted it back, letting the liquor flow into his throat. "Tch. You're still an alcoholic, Ronin?" Celias asked. The wolf choked a little on his drink. He swallowed the rest of the drink, and wiped his mouth, before turning to the hyena. "You're still too much of a girl to drink alcohol at all, Celias?" replied the large canine showing off large teeth. "Not too much of a girl to shove my blade into your throat." Celias said in turn. "But nice to see you. Why are you this far East?" [Ronin is an acquaintance of Celias from the far West side of the Island. I made him because I was bored waiting for replies and also wanted more characters to control O:<]

Name: Ronin
Race: Wolf
Personality: Brute, quick to fight, merciless. Just like any other wolf.
Equipment: Natural claws, a small sword, primitive bombs (fire and phosphorous)
Physical Description: 6'8, 300 some odd pounds of brute carnage.
Background Information: A wolf trader and mercenary from the far west side of the island of Lugaru.

"There's a large fight happening not too far away, as I'm sure you're aware of. I'm sticking around to see if there are any last-minute recruiters who will pay heavily for a wolf like me on their side. Or, I'll raid the camps of the weakened armies near the climax of battle, or just wait for the end to scavenge for the spoils of war." Ronin replied to Celias' question.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:18 pm

(We're playing where we can have multiple characters?)
Xei watched in disgust as the large wolf began to drink again. He didn't like the wolf, and he began to feel the air thicken with testosterone. If the wolf started a fight, it wouldn't take long to end it. He would be heavy with alcohol and unsteady. Bloody drunk... That kind of drinking is obscene! "Friend of yours?" Xei asked Celias, just loud enough for the large wolf to hear but not understand.
(More people need to play, or at least reply, and if not i'll make another character.)

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 pm

((I'd post a reply, but nothing interesting is going on))

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:10 am

Oscar had the expreson of hitting the jack pot as a new comer enterd.
As he was sitting and boozing, Oscar made a point of of sitting next to him and getting his undevided atention. He stated arogantly to the Preditor before him "Names Captan Oscar of the Rocky hall Army" He put his hand out to shake Dominantly...

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:36 am

sorry my english is pretty bad but i wish too join you :)

Name: samuel
Race: Wolf
Personality: cold blooded assassin,allways looking for trouble and factions too work for.
Equipment:natural claws,short katana,set of throwing knives,a skin jakket,a pair of old skin trouses.
Physical Description: height:??? well he's just standard like any normal person.
style:??? nobody knows he's style cuz they aint alive to figure it out
Background:its unknown. nobody realy knows about him.Some ppl says he's an outlander from a whole other country and some secret brotherhood twisted he's mind when he was a kid made him what he is.he seeks revenge on thou who made him this cold blooded killer he is.

As i stood there in the wind freezing half beaten whit a broken arm and a deep cut in my chest i made it too the door of the inn. i werent able too feel my legs for much longer and i lost my ballance and rammed in to the door whit my head and fell over on the ground.
Last edited by blood-shard on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:08 pm

(We are talking about the characters in 3rd person, so you talk about them like a narrator, not like you are them.) I'm glad someone joined though. :) (Oh, and my personal opinion is that it's usually not a good idea to mortaly wound your character in the first post :lol: )

Nobody knocks on the door of an Inn... Xei thought. He stood, and moved with gliding steps over to the door. As he opened it, the unconscious body of a wolf tumbled through the doorway. Xei kept a cool head, and a straight face as he leaned over and dragged the wolf in and closed the door. "He's injured," He called to the Innkeeper. "Lets have a room, and a doctor." After the wolf had been taken upstairs, and a doctor summoned, Xei sat again with Celias. "Oscar seems a bit shifty, i know you noticed." He said quietly so as not to let the rabbit, who was quite intent on the wolf, hear.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:24 pm

Samuel looked at the strange doctor standing over him and then asked.

"Is this heaven or hell ?" he reached out and grabbed the doctor and said "whatcha lookin at."
Last edited by blood-shard on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.