Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 pm

:lol: LMFAO :lol:

That's hilarious!!!

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Re: Lugaru RP?

Post by blood-shard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:39 pm

2 hours later samuel decided too leave the bed and go downstairs
Last edited by blood-shard on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:31 pm

samuel stepped in to the bar wrapped in bandage's and he's arm was taken care of but it still dit hurt allot he werent allowed too use it.He looked around a bit and then turned he's head too look at the 3 strange types a bunny,hyena,and a wolf sitting at the bar one of them had a realy nice sword that looked oddly familier when he looked not too far from the door too the inn there were sitting an odd angry looking wolf by him self. He looked like he were asleep

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Celias turned to Xei. "Hmph. 'Shifty' would be a good way to describe it. I had a bad feeling about him when he talked to me. And now it seems he's up to something with Ronin. But about your earlier question- yeah, you could say Ronin is my friend. I noticed you weren't looking particularly joyful over seeing him drink that much. I'm talking straight facts here; he fights like a master sober, a demon drunk. If a fight erupts, as it sooner or later will with this cast of characters, I'd advise you not to conflict him."

(Above the dashes will be Celias. Below is Ronin.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronin stopped drinking for a second and put down the keg. He looks directly at Oscar as he takes his hand and shakes it once before loosening. "And what do you want?"

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:25 pm

samuel looked around and then he said "where am i if i may ask ?"

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:27 pm

"A pub/inn located on the southern tip of Lugaru, where else?" Ronin said.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:33 pm

"fancy place"said samuel taking light steps towards the half drunk wolf then he said "hey stop the drinkin stuff tough guy you make me sick"

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:42 pm

"besides you wouldent like too be killed because your drunk right. they are coming soon they will be all over the place." samuel stepped back looked at Oscar and said "you there where did you put my gear"

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Xei did not doubt that Ronin was a masterful fighter even as a drunk. But he had a few tricks in his pockets, and about a lifetime of experience with opponents larger than himself. He still would not provoke the larger wolf. "Yes, I'd have to agree that a fight will break out, and it would seem that Oscar wants something of the sort to occur." Xei said. The tavern door opened quietly.

We still don't have many people. I'll make another character...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mark
Race: Hound
Personality: Loyal to the end, Free-Thinker-Speaker, Steely indifference during combat.
Equipment: Leather Armor, Camo Pants, Dual Wakizashi Swords, Pair of Foot Blades.
Physical Description: 6' Even, 215 lbs. Body covered with Satanic Knot Work Tattoos. Single scar running from center of chest, up the center of his throat,up to the right corner of his jaw, and straight up across the bridge of his nose.
Background: Abused as a child. He killed his father, who was in the process of giving him his scar, and ran from his home. He learned Bushido from a Master Caroga, who gave him the Wakizashi's. He spent his life fighting, and proving to himself that he was worth something. Met Xei during a fight against 6 Wolves, Xei had saved him and advised him not to be such a fool as to insult such a gang!

Mark entered the tavern quietly as was his way, and looked around. He saw a large wolf drinking from a barrel of ale, and across from him, a gruff rabbit. He saw a 2 wolves sitting together. And then he saw Xei speaking quietly to a hyena. "By my tail! You get around don't you Xei!" He said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xei looked up as he heard his name spoken, in a somewhat familiar voice. "Mark! You old dog! Where'd you come from?!" Said Xei Gesturing for the newcomer to sit. "Bartender, some of your finest ale, for my long lost friend." Mark sat down, and took a sip of the ale that was brought to him. Xei handed the barkeeper yet another gold piece, and introduced Celias.

(Samuels gear was left in his room i believe)

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Celias chuckled at Samuel's apparent worry. "No one is coming. I can tell when any hostiles get close, and trust me, they're no match for a sober Ronin, let alone the demon he becomes when he gets alcohol flowing through his blood. Everyone else can handle themselves." He then turned to Mark. "Mark, is it? I haven't seen a hound for a long time. You look like another elite, we seem to have a lot of them showing up. But what's got me interested is your swords... they look like they come from the deep East. What are they, exactly? Subirito? Tachi? Wakizashi?"

~No update for Ronin due to no response from Coli!~

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:39 pm

~sorry, been bussy~

Oscar continued to converse with Ronin "Well, Im in the prosses of trying to replenish my forces after a major Skirmish while enroot to reenforce the battle east. You band of outlanders (refering to Xei, Ronnin, and Celias) look like just the men I need." It was now clear what Oscars motives were. He needs more troops for the big war effort.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:39 pm

"Wakizashi," Said Mark. Unsheathing one and handing it to Celias. "And yes, they are from the east. Forged with Sky Steel, from the falling stars."
"You and your eastern adventures!" Xei snorted. He did admire the swords though.
Edit: Mark heard what the rabbit had said, and piped up. "Me as well?"

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Name: Ogier
Race: Capybara
Personality: Completely steadfast, enjoys going away from his normal pattern all the time. trustworthy when he's not lying.
Equipment: A bright green loincloth, a tattered floral print blanket worn around the shoulders. A battered falcata, rusted shamshir, and assorted eating implements.
Physical Description: 5'4", 176 pounds. Patchy fur from where he's ripped it out, always smiling an enormous smile reminiscent of an insane bullfrog.
Background: to the best of his (and anyone else's knowledge) popped out of a hole in the ground like the Incas, spent his life eating assorted birds and "collecting" things from peoples houses.

Ogier kicked open the door of the bar, and ran in screaming "they're coming!!" he stopped in the center of the room to stab three forks into his belly before hacking of part of his ear, impaling it on a fork, and throwing it in Xei's general direction, he than ran away.
Last edited by Count Roland on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 pm

"Sky steel, huh? Strong stuff. My sword was forged in an underground lair by some of the far south residents. They used the flow of lava instead of an open fire, so the rivets are pretty powerful." Celias turned to address Oscar. "No problem, but I'm a mercenary, and I don't come cheap- though I'm more then worth the price. Same goes for Ronin." Ronin gave an affirmative grunt. "50 gold pieces per day of combat, 100 to start up, each. Dunno about Xei." Celias suddenly raised an eyebrow as Ogier ran in screaming. "..." was all he could say.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:29 pm

"I'll go, if Mark comes. And we'll take the same payroll." Xei said, picking the forked ear off his shirt.
"Yeah I'll go, I came hoping to join-up anyway." Mark said, taking is sword back for Celias.