Lugaru RP!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Lotus Wolf

Re: Lugaru RP!

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:10 am

ok, im for starting soon, before we talk about it for 4 PAGES, ok? :)

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:51 am

ya wolfie's right lets start xD

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:08 pm

Fair enough. Rp away!

New characters, join at any time, we like new meat- I mean characters.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:20 pm

we are still on the island lugaru a few years after the overgrowth period.

In the cold winter night near the rocky mountain halls Shardik were sitting in the corner inside the black sunset inn playing his pan flute as new strangers ran in through the door too the inn just too claim a room from the inn keeper.they were proud and happy too be safe from the cold storming winter night. Thats how it allways were at the snowy parts of Lugaru.But something special happened today Shardik stood up from he's chair and went too the inn keeper so he could check out...then he said too him self "tonight it will happen i just know it... its destiny"

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:50 pm

Jack Walked into the Inn/Tavern covered in snow. He looked like a snowman as he moved with gliding steps. He stopped a few feet in and forced his muscular body to convulse violently, flinging the snow from him leaving him slightly damp, but completely free of the white powder. He saw a wolf with a pan flute speaking to the Innkeeper. He leaned his spear against the wall in a corner and took the seat in the corner, an arms length away from the weapon. He took off his tanto, including its sheath, and placed it on the table. He then loosened his scale armor, and took the upper body part of it off. He had a light vest on beneath it. He ordered a bowl of meaty soup and handed the bar keeper a coin. He eyed everyone in the Inn with his sharp yellow eyes, knowing the souls of the ones that could not shield their minds. one that could was the wolf with the pan pipe.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 pm

Shardik looked at the wolf sitting in the corner he had just left. The wolf looked back whit eyes the could pentrate a plate armor of steel. he then thought too him self "he knows it too everybody does but he knows it well whats gonna happen..."

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Jack could almost hear the wolf's thought. he sent back: "Then what is going to occur?" his eyes flashed as the message reached the wolf. Jack knew something was going to happen, though he could only feel its inevitability, he didn't know hat it was... Jack finished the soup, and ordered another. The wolf came along slowly and sat across from Jack.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:34 pm

Shardik went over too the table took a chair placed it right in front of the wolf then smiled and staired right at him and smiled. then said "hi" the wolf looked at him like he wanted shardik dead whit killer eyes.But that werent the situation shardik then got serious and said "i know who you are and i know why you are here.for the same reason as i."

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Jack raised his chin. "And what reason would that be?" Jack lightened the look in his eyes. He now looked interested, and no longer looked like he was about to destroy someone. Jack finnished the soup again, and ordered another.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 pm

shardik moved closer then whispered "' you do know that a group of cats are headed this way? theyre gonna inslave whole this village its madness all these people in this tavern are herer too plan a get away some maybe planning too stay here and fight back.some thinks its better too run off.but i tell you buddie ill go whit fighting back making them run for their lives.i love scared cats they are allways making such funny faces" he said whit a stupid grin

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:17 pm

Jack grinned at this, revealing sharp incisors sitting about an inch and a half down from his upper jaw. "So you want to fight them?" Jack grinned even wider. "I agree with you, name's Jack T. Ripper." Jack Reached across the table and shook the wolf's hand. Jack finished his soup, and ordered another.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 pm

Celias could overhear things very easily. He'd tried out being an assassin for a few years, and his sense perception was honed to a very high level. He moved silently over to the table. "Hey Jack." he grunted in a low tone so no one else but Shardik could hear. "Who's this guy, and what's this about cats attacking?"

(I'm guessing since most characters are same age/older and this is after overgrowth, it's after the first WTFOMGBBQLOL-RP, so old relationships can be applied.)

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:35 pm

SHARDIK shook their hands"names shardik. gues this is mine" shardik gave the inn keeper 3 gold pieces "you there give my friends here 3 skin bags of your finest ale and a good soup" he smiled and left the table and started too play on he's panpipe<<

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Hm. Seems this time period is just making itself.

Anyhow the OMGWTFISGOINGON RP is what happened before this one, but only the parts that made sense. And I might mess with tiny details so it fits in more with my rules and stuff, but mostly it's the same.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 pm

shardik walks up too the door too the inn/tavern when a guy whit a knife come's up from behind of him whit a knife.shardik reacts fast and strafes right whit gliding steps as the guy trys too stab him shardik gentle like a straw in the wind puts his hand at the attackers arm then says "dont start a fight now whitout reason"as he took the panpipe too he's mouth and blowed a gentle tune. the drunk guys shouts "STOP THAT AWFUL MUSIC"ánd throws a punch whit he's other hand at shardiks head. Shardik fast switches hands the hand that were on the drunk attackers arm were in a blink of an eye suddenly holding the pan flute as the other hand that holded the pan flute now slightly blocked the drunk guys attack but went by the attackers arm and hit a presure point on he's neck that made him stagger on his feet and fall on too his butt. he then looked up and mumbled something then fell on he's back drunk and sleeping

shardik thought too himself: hmm he doesent know what true art is. the thought had put a smile on he's face