Wish game

Anything else
Lotus Wolf

Re: Wish game

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Lotus's GF wrote:Granted but i sweep them out from under you causing you to all and break your neck, and therefore you die. I'm Sorry.

I wish for the snow in Strawberry Valley to go away. (and not come back for a while)

P.S. and yes im Lotus Wolf's girlfriend, that why my name is "Lotus' GF". :roll:
Lotus's, Hunny. :wink:
and it's fall, BTW. :wink:

Always yelling about how some of the people on here can't spell, and now you're doing it too! :P
(Just kidding, I love you!)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

Actually, it's "Lotus' GF" that's correct. English Grammar is a bitch like that.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:43 am

technically it could be either, one of them's just considered more correct because people like the way it looks and sounds better lol.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 am

ah, well i just learned something. :)

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:Actually, it's "Lotus' GF" that's correct. English Grammar is a bitch like that.
lolirony.

I love you guys.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm

BunnyWithStick wrote:Actually, it's "Lotus' GF" that's correct. English Grammar is a bitch like that.
I disagree. When Terry Pratchett was talking about one of Commander Samuel Vimes's possessions, he put it was "Vimes's". I doubt that Terry Pratchett (and his editor) would get something like that wrong.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 pm

He may be a great guy, but that doesn't mean he's omnipotent.
Everyone makes mistakes, and also many different writers have different writing styles.

Who knows what the real stuff is?
I don't care, really. Whatever it is, it's bound to cause some amusing commotion on these forums, so hey, I'll enjoy the show some more :mrgreen:

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Count Roland wrote:technically it could be either

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:04 pm

I was led to believe that any word ending in S must have the extra S omitted when using an apostrophe. Examples are "Lotuse's" and "Lotus's", of which the second example is incorrect. This does not necessarily mean that I agree with some of the situations in which this rule could be applied, just that I am under the impression that this is a universal rule of grammar.

Feel free to prove me wrong about this, just make sure it's actually proof.
Glabbit wrote:
lolirony.

I love you guys.
How is what I said ironic, exactly? I can't see any reason as to why that would be ironic. Explain?

Lotus's GF

Post by Lotus's GF » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

All this talk of how i spelled something wrong, and you guys never granted my wish.

And i dont really care how i spell Lotus's GF because i am his GF and as long as im his GF it wont matter how i spell it, because either way, im his and that makes me happy. And if you try to ruin my happyness i will hunt you down and make sure that your not happy either. :wink: :(

So can someone plz just grant my wish and get the game going again. PLZ!

Lotus's GF wrote:Granted but i sweep them out from under you causing you to all and break your neck, and therefore you die. I'm Sorry.

I wish for the snow in Strawberry Valley to go away. (and not come back for a while)

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 pm

granted, enjoy your drought, btw did you know you left the apostrophe out of won't? hahahahah
I wish for an umbrella.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Lotus's GF wrote:And i dont really care how i spell Lotus's GF because i am his GF and as long as im his GF it wont matter how i spell it, because either way, im his and that makes me happy. And if you try to ruin my happyness i will hunt you down and make sure that your not happy either.
Go Baby! :lol:

Granted, you get invertin's gibberish umbrella - whatever that is...

I wish we knew.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

we do, basically it's to rape a child. sicko.
I wish I hadn't of done that.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 pm

i knew what it meant, but invertin never actually said it, just hinted. so i thought i could make it indirect. :P

Lotus's GF

Post by Lotus's GF » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Granted, you didnt do that... that time.. but you did it every time after that an got caught by the police ppl and sent to prison where you got bunked with a big black guy that hasnt had a cellmate in years... and he rapes YOU... then he does it so often after then, that you get paralyzed from the waist down and have to rot in there for the rest of your miserable life. (But at least you cant feel it :wink: )

I wish i was with my BF right now, and for always. Because we are never going to get tired of each other or stop loving each other, ever, we will be with each other forever.