I seek attention

Anything else
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Re: I seek attention

Post by blood-shard » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 am

Renegaade_Turner wrote:Hey guys it's me the third child, I'm slightly different than my friend Renegayd_turner, and Renegade_Turner. So HI guys.

You'll never guess who this actually is.
Let me gues who you are. Hmmm this one's hard. Oh well i am 100% sure its another retard behind a fake sketch of Ren(real).Now go make a new profile and make a name for your self, instead of trying shove your dirt off your hands and on to somebody else's*sigh* i seriously cant stand filthy scum like you. If you're trying to be funny then you are doing very well ,i would go as far as to call you a clown good luck in the future ,i hope kids will grow up and hate your kind of clowns xD. maybe if we are lucky it might be their nature to hunt you down whit a gun or somthing. Evolution what a flawless thing ^^ *im random now -.-* .
Last edited by blood-shard on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 am

Hey guys it's me the third child, I'm slightly different than my friend Renegayd_turner, and Renegade_Turner. So HI guys.

You'll never guess who this actually is.
You're missing a comma.

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:08 am

MAY THE REAL GRAMPS LIVE ON FOR EVER! MAY THOSE WHO OPPOSE HIM FALL LIKE LEAVES IN THE WIND! RENEGADE_TURNER FTW!

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:19 am

Renegaade_turner is me being an ass. I'm making fun of the idiot who created Renegayed_turner. I agree may gramps live forever.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 pm

I'm going to have to disappoint you on that note, guys. I haven't quite finished my whole solution for mortality.

As for Zhukov asking why I post in a different colour, I like the colour purple. My font on Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger are the same as on here. My favourite t-shirt is purple.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:I'm going to have to disappoint you on that note, guys. I haven't quite finished my whole solution for mortality.

As for Zhukov asking why I post in a different colour, I like the colour purple. My font on Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger are the same as on here. My favourite t-shirt is purple.
purple indeed is a nice color its both hot and cold as ice in some way. purple's actualy quite a wierd color alittle like black and white all though they arent colors,but im more into black and white since those aint colors.

invertin

Post by invertin » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:35 pm

That made no sense, but I'm pretty sure that purple counts as a cold color.

I'm not sure though.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:44 pm

It's probably Ren.

Of course, David and Jeff can instantly pull up and compare the IP addresses. The users may never know for sure.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:51 pm

shadow717 wrote:Renegaade_turner is me being an ass. I'm making fun of the idiot who created Renegayed_turner. I agree may gramps live forever.
I guessed it, Renegaade_turner's Shadow717!!!!! INCREDIBOMBDIGGITY!

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 pm

is that really a pic of you Ren?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 am

lolyes. Me alright.

And no, neither of the screen name copies are me. =P

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:You got attention because you're an idiot. This is the wrong kind of attention that you go intentionally looking for, degenerate. Image Next time before posting a troll thread, do it in intelligible English, please. Or Russian. Or anything, as long as you don't post crap like "I post in a different color then everybody." Let me break that down for you since you're too stupid to see just how big of an error the E replacement for the A was. Correct version- "I post in a different color than everybody else." Just saying "I post in a different color than everybody." is incorrect, as 'everybody' isn't doing anything in the sentence. You could say "I post in a different color than everyone.", or add an 'else', but just saying 'everybody' is incorrect. The words everyone and everybody are not synonymous. Now for the 'then' part- 'Then' is a transitory verb signaling an immediate advancement of time. You connected two sentence fragments by saying then. "I post in a different color, THEN everyone." Even that is incorrect since using 'then' indicates that you're narrating from perspective that's advancing from a first person standpoint but follows the words in real time, as in, the narrator doesn't know what happens next. Example: A sports announcer. I'm sure your illiterate ass is familiar with a NASCAR announcer screaming which car takes the lead on its two-hundredth left turn. This is incorrect since you switch perspectives from a direct first person to a memoir version of first person- "then everyone" would be preceded by "I posted in a different color", not "I post in a different color". Of course, by this point, fixing that error would be somewhat moot. Considering you said "then everyone", you had to follow up the pronoun with a verb. The only acceptable versions of your sentence would be "I posted in a different color, then everybody else asked why.", or, "I post in a different color than everyone else."

[/grammar-Nazism-to-an-extreme-degree]

Being a Nazi vulture on the slightest grammatical mistakes really helps blow off steam.
And what kind of attention were you looking for when you made this extremely long and pointless post? Next time I post a troll thread should I try and sound intelligent to get attention instead of mispronouncing one letter? Would you have even picked up on that if the "real" renegade_turner hadn't caught it? I think not. I AM glad that I picked such a great trolling sentence. If the only thing you can pick up on is a simple grammatical error then I did a good job.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 pm

I wasn't looking for any attention in particular, which you would have seen had you bothered reading through the post. On another note, your thought process seems rather illogical. "Hey, this one guy found an error before you did because he looked at the thread before you. I ergo deduce you would never have found that error without his help.", which is not only a ridiculous assumption, it's not backed up in any reasonable manner, and that's part of the reason it's false.

If you're trying to start a troll/bait thread, you're generally trying to get people to react in an angry way. I just bashed you for putting 1 letter in the wrong place. By narrowing down the scope at which people can go all FLAEM at you without seeming like retards, it's a horrible trolling sentence. It's like trying to bait a deer with a crumb of bread, or covering up a giant hole in a wall with scotch tape. I hope you realize the self-contradiction in your post.

You also seem to somehow care about how people are responding. Most trolls are able to stay calm and just sit back and laugh when people try to make fun of their posts and then realize they can't. You, on the other hand, got mad enough from my single post out of three pages of posts to directly respond to it. Your "I-don't-care-I-just-wanted-to-do-this-for-fun" card flew out the window and into a blast furnace when you did that. And now, you're going to try to repeat after me again and say that because I'm making this response to your response, I must care, too. Unfortunately, I really don't, I've just got nothing better to do for the next ten minutes or so, so I might as well play along with this idiotic bait thread you made because you were too immature to take an insult from R_T.

Now go on, mash your keyboard and repeat yourself again in a failing attempt to redeem yourself, because you just probably realized your attempt at insulting a member failed on an epic scale and the backlash hit you so hard you had to resort to trying to respond to a single post.

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:lolyes. Me alright.

And no, neither of the screen name copies are me. =P
He speaks the truth, I've still got some mod powers, and sadly, the IP isn't one Renegayed_Turner has posted with before, so it's not obvious without some extra sleuthing.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Renegayed_Turner wrote:I AM glad that I picked such a great trolling sentence. If the only thing you can pick up on is a simple grammatical error then I did a good job.
lol well done sir. u win 10 internetz. :roll: