A strange RP

Anything else
Richie Rabbit

Re: A strange RP

Post by Richie Rabbit » Sat May 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Aoshi then farts outta control obliterating everything in a five mile radius.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat May 09, 2009 2:32 pm

invertin wrote:R3- Never control another character unless they are an unimportant NPC or the owner says it's ok.
That was not ok.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun May 10, 2009 1:51 pm

*ignoring irrelevant posts*

Yamada stepped forward, and took a close look at the map. "Hraargh, rr," he ventured.
Then he looked up over his half-moon glasses if he had them, and continued:
"...but I don't precisely see what it is you are requesting our assistance for, my dear fellow. You have clearly stated this island to be yourself, which is a questionable statement even in these lands, and you have said this place over here... not to be yourself, which is the most believable fact I may have encountered in my entire life, which would be..." Yamada checked the watch he didn't have, "...about ten days short of a month? Give or take three days."
His eyes twinkled.
"If your fine person was to promptly and clearly explain the precise nature of your apparent predicament, my dear Frigo, I am more than sure that the... ah, individuals in our company plus myself would be more than pleased to assist you in the matter in whatever way we could without putting our selves in danger that is way out of or survival capabilities."
Yamada looked up at the perplexed expressions. "Hwrawr?" he queried.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Sun May 10, 2009 3:15 pm

"Ummm", Frigo stutters nervously. "Could you write that down? Uh, oh...well, no. I don't n-need your help, I-I want your help. I mustard teach someone, or some people, how toggrow garlic, yes? I would like hel-p-p...erererrr..." He doubles over coughing, recovers and straightens up. "Petty picca please? I can-I mean, no, never minddd."

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon May 11, 2009 9:27 am

Yamada gave Frigo an understanding look, straightened up, stood completely still, and got a faraway look in his eyes.

Deep within his bowels, a keen listener would have heard the sounds of a printer swishing away.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Tue May 12, 2009 4:49 pm

After gathering his thoughts, Frigo turns towards Aoshi, remembering how to speak: "What are you?", he inquires hesitantly.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue May 12, 2009 11:53 pm

"Nothing. However, I was once a man. A human, if you like. That has changed over time... As I've wandered down my path, I've lost bits of myself. At some point I had lost everything, and at the same time, unlocked eternity." Aoshi drew back his hood even though the rain was still lightly falling. His black hair tumbled down over his green eyes, and the white scar on his neck was plain for all to see. "When death takes you, but cannot hold you, what are you?" After a short silence, Aoshi pulled his hood back into place. "Garlic you say...?"

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 am

The printer swishing stopped abruptly, to be followed by a few more unidentifiable noises, whereafter a hatch in Yamad's stomach area opened with a fierce clunk, and produced a thick, leather-bound book.

Yamada handed it to Frigo with a smile. The title read:
"How To Grow Garlic
[for handicapped dummies]

by Yamada Hombitsu Hombre Ellos Z Eduardo Bob Nero Sakurai Juichisan Gaffertape The π'd, The lord thy."

Yamada pointed the foreword out to Frigo. It consisted of:

For Frigo

"Hraargh, rr,

...but I don't precisely see what it is you are requesting our assistance for, my dear fellow. You have clearly stated this island to be yourself, which is a questionable statement even in these lands, and you have said this place over here... not to be yourself, which is the most believable fact I may have encountered in my entire life, which would be about ten days short of a month? Give or take three days.

If your fine person was to promptly and clearly explain the precise nature of your apparent predicament, my dear Frigo, I am more than sure that the... ah, individuals in our company plus myself would be more than pleased to assist you in the matter in whatever way we could without putting our selves in danger that is way out of or survival capabilities."

The rest of the book was an accurate and simple manual for growing garlic that even Frigo would be able to utilise with ease.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed May 13, 2009 10:53 am

"Yes, it's very good for you, clears the mind. Can give you friends, if you know how to grow it, can also make you enemies. One such individual, a Calkûn, was a good friend. Whenever either of us needed help, the other gave. Until he learned that I knew how to grow magic garlic. When I refused to give him all my magic garlic, for I needed some myself, he picked me up in his paws and flew above the ocean, letting me go. I didn't drown. I do not need to breath. Well, that may have changed now." Frigo looks down at his semi-normal form. "I managed to escape the waves. But I left the secret to grow magic garlic on the other side of the sea. I fear I do not know how get back. Why must I return? I need magic garlic to stay I alive now, I think, now that I stand normally. I do not remember how to grow it. So I must return to get the recipe. How does one travel there, may I inquire?"

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed May 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Yamada's back cracked loudly. When he turned around, a neat little seat with a safety belt was fixed to his back. Or rather, was protruding out of it.
"Hur Hur Hur!" He managed, and knelt down for Frigo to take a seat.
As he left Frigo to think for himself what Yamada meant, Yamada went blank-faced, scanning through his inner database to find anything useful that may lead him to where Frigo wanted to go, like a map.

Absent-mindedly, his right play-doh hand had transformed into a farming tool with which Yamada was now spinning in the dirt as displayed in chapter 2 of How To Grow Garlic.

McJoggin

Post by McJoggin » Wed May 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Boat Coach: Garlic, eh? I used teh eat a fair bit o' that stuff, I did.

He then corrected his wandering accent. (I felt like giving him one, I hope nobody cares :P)

Boat Coach: In fact, I used to eat so much, I owned a private island back before WWIII. I even had a little bit of that magic garlic growing there. Or maybe it was magic mushrooms...*ahem*In any case, I think I have a map to that island with me right now!

He then proceeded to pull out a map. It read: Go to your private island, and you're there.

Boat Coach: See, I can be helpful!

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 pm

"Weelem, you'll have to take us to your private island. I'd not know at where it be. What can I be doing as a sentimental symbolism of 'thanks'?"

McJoggin

Post by McJoggin » Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Ach, lassie, we don't b'needing no thanks of symbolistic nature of. *cough cough* No thanks necessary, at least, not yet. I think I would rather spring this upon you at a more opportune time in order to get the most out if it.
Last edited by McJoggin on Thu May 14, 2009 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed May 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Then a giant herd of eliphinoes began stampeding towards them. Aoshi simply gathers his cloak around himself and seems to disappear, while in truth, his cloak was made of a material that creates an odd illusion, forcing the eyes of all away from him. The stampeding eliphinoes probably helped a lot too. He threw his cloak back and reappeared on a rooftop a few houses away.

McJoggin

Post by McJoggin » Thu May 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Unbeknownst to Aoshi, Boat Coach grappled on to him and was dragged by Aoshi to the top of the building. He forgot how to move seconds after he grappled onto Aoshi, and has not yet regained control.