My Lugaru Trailer

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Devilsclub

My Lugaru Trailer

Post by Devilsclub » Wed May 20, 2009 8:11 am

Hey,

i recently made a trailer for lugaru.I used hypercam for the video and since my lugaru was not working i used the lugaru contest video for the fighting effects.here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI0MaiALhao

hope you like it.(and i hope it attracts some people)

shadow717

Re: My Lugaru Trailer

Post by shadow717 » Wed May 20, 2009 10:28 am

So, you stole parts of other peoples videos? And without their permission? I didn't think it could get any worse. That video might scare people away from the game actually. I'm being completely serious. The overall quality was low and looked very unprofessional. If you want people to buy lugaru or at least look at wolfire improve the quality.

Edit: forgot to post this. I asked 10 people if this would attract them to wolfire and they said absolutely not.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed May 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Can't watch the video, but... Stealing clips from other peoples videos? You know, you could be sued for that. Provided the videos were copyrighted, but that wasn't my point.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed May 20, 2009 3:50 pm

shadow717 wrote:So, you stole parts of other peoples videos? And without their permission? I didn't think it could get any worse. That video might scare people away from the game actually. I'm being completely serious. The overall quality was low and looked very unprofessional. If you want people to buy lugaru or at least look at wolfire improve the quality.

Edit: forgot to post this. I asked 10 people if this would attract them to wolfire and they said absolutely not.
I agree with all that. It's not interesting to watch, it's bad quality, the whole thing turns people off and away, so to speak. I didn't even sit through the whole thing.
Hey Devilsclub, I'm sorry for the heavy negative criticism, I know you were just trying to publicize Wolfire :wink: But DO A BETTER JOB AT IT, TWERP :lol: jk

pwnasaurus

Post by pwnasaurus » Wed May 20, 2009 10:57 pm

you got good intentions so don't let people get u down... including me. Btw i thought that video was terrible.i got that it was lugaru the first time it flashed....

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

I do wish you folks would go easier on Devilsclub. You're acting like high school kids. Picking on the weird kid so you can join the cool crowd and or something.

Especially you, Shadow717. Yes, Devilsclub is rather clueless, but he isn't half as obnoxious as you.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Thu May 21, 2009 7:00 am

shadow717 wrote:So, you stole parts of other peoples videos?
No, i said that the contest video can be found here and my lugaru wasn't working.
shadow717 wrote:And without their permission?
John did say in the overt ops that we should tell people about the [url=www.wegame.com/watch/Lugaru_Contest_Video]contest video[/quote]
shadow717 wrote:That video might scare people away from the game.
almost 27 teenagers in my class said that lugaru rocked.I scanned the lugaru video's link in a paper 50 times and gave it to everyone in the class.Many said they liked it.One guy called Dumbel who said "Who cares about bunnies.Get me outta this rathole(class)"

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:36 am

Okay then don't say it's your trailer.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Thu May 21, 2009 11:07 am

I did all the editing and put all of it together so i need SOME credits. :roll:

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu May 21, 2009 2:16 pm

The people who made the footage did the editing the way they wanted it, so you going in and screwing around with the sequencing isn't that great, nor is it that hard.

shadow717

Re:

Post by shadow717 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Zhukov wrote:I do wish you folks would go easier on Devilsclub. You're acting like high school kids. Picking on the weird kid so you can join the cool crowd and or something.

Especially you, Shadow717. Yes, Devilsclub is rather clueless, but he isn't half as obnoxious as you.

I'm sorry you feel that way. If you think about it though most of the people on this forum are high school kids. I'm probably being too hard on Devilsclub, although I don't like it when people steal/plagiarize. It's not right and it irritates me when I see someone who works at something get it stolen and used by someone else who did nothing. Of course this is coming from someone who's father worked as a police officer for twenty something years, and their mother works for a government agency handling fraud and theft.

Devilsclub

Re: Re:

Post by Devilsclub » Thu May 21, 2009 4:03 pm

shadow717 wrote:someone who's father worked as a police officer for twenty something years, and their mother works for a government agency handling fraud and theft.
Your parents really are?

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Yes, they are. When Obamma came to London around a month ago my parents met him. My dad has been on the TV show cops before as well, and my uncle was killed in the line of duty before I was born. http://www.odmp.org/officer/9150-office ... wn-mcwethy
if you don't believe me.

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Thu May 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:so you going in and screwing around with the sequencing isn't that great, nor is it that hard.
Woah. That's my profession of choice you're talking about there buddy :)

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Thu May 21, 2009 4:25 pm

its gonna take more than a small line leading to a webpage to make me believe that your parents even SAW obama.