THE FINAL BATTLE

Anything else
invertin

THE FINAL BATTLE

Post by invertin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am

The moment I stop looking like I'm going to do this nag me as much as you can.

Anyone who remembers my animations will remember Forum Fight. Basically I'm finally making the sequel.

STORY- Someone on another forum links a post to Wolfire Forums. The link is popular, so much that we have thousands of new members.

Unfortunately, the link was placed on a forum that wasn't very nice. Along with the normal, nice newbies, came noobies and idiots.

The forum split into two sides, unofficially named the Banhammers and the Flameshields. The Banhammers, wanting to ban every one who came from that forum, good or bad, while the Flameshields want to save them, good or bad.

Invertin, being the awesome fantastic amazing person that I- uh he totally is manages to somehow turn the entire forum into a stick arena, allowing the flamewar to become a flameWAR.

If you want to be included in the final battle, post here, tell me what you want to look like and your fighting style etc. as well as which team you want to be on, the Flameshields (with newbies) or the Banhammers (against newbies)

Go with what you think makes sense, but if the teams are unbalanced I'll have to move people around. (Hence why I'm not joining a team yet.)
Last edited by invertin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ragdollmaster

Re: THE FINAL BATTLE

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 pm

I would be on the Flameshields team.

M'kay... now then, for what I would want to look like (is this going to be another animation?); fairly similar to what I look like IRL, so six feet tall with tanned skin and an athletic build. My fighting style would be some kind of mixed fighting style/martial arts and expertise in chair-throwing.

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Yes, this will definately be an animation.

Any specific clothing or whatever to wear? I think I'm going to stick with stickmen.

Kestril

Post by Kestril » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey, inverten, if you're doing this with pivot I'd be glad to help. ya know, switch off animating so it doesn't become too much of a hassle or a drag for ya.
I've got pivot 2.2.5, what do you have?

As for my skill, I used to animate, and got up to intermediate skill level on one of the best pivot animation forums, darkdemon.org, but I haven't animated in a half of a year so I'm really, really, rusty. Do you have a link to the old thread so I can see the skill of your animations? just to see if I can keep up?

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 pm

invertin wrote:Yes, this will definately be an animation.

Any specific clothing or whatever to wear? I think I'm going to stick with stickmen.

Probably dark green baggy pants and a black tee-shirt. But another question, will this be a stick fight, or will there be guns involved aswell? IT'S ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL INFORMATION, YOU SEE.

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks for the offer Kestril but I think I should do this myself, our animating styles might clash or something. Here's the thread anyway- Most of the earlier ones have dissapeared. Image

Yes, there will be guns, but most likely the bullets will be blocked, dodged or miss alot. Otherwise people would die too early.

Could everyone please set their expectations very low? That way if I mess up then you won't be dissapointed, and if I manage to make it awesome than it'll be a nice surprise.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Yeah sure, but it's the effort that counts. So if there's guns, I wouldn't mind a seven-shot Desert Eagle. Maybe one of the shots will hit when I empty the clip in the anim. Also wouldn't mind having some generic close combat weapon like a knife or katana/sword.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Don't let the bastards keep you down. When in doubt, use your middle finger. :wink:

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:11 pm

I don't understand... is this an animation or more of a rp thing?

Is there a thread for the last one? It looks like you posted an image but it's not showing up.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Animation.

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 pm

I thought that, if I'm going to have an animation featuring the forum members, I might as well let them choose what they look like so yeah.

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Ah... That makes a lot more sense. Ok then, carry on.

Wait, heck. Put me in too. If you can't make a trenchcoat + fedora hat ala my avatar, then just pick whatever you see fit.

Edit: Also, if there's weapons I'll take a 6 shot pistol and a backup knife.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 am

Sure this could be pretty awesome. Umm I don't care which side I'm on really so I'll go anywhere that needs more people. As for descriptions ummm, red color? maybe like bandana or something might be cool. Or a gas mask. And for weapons if its guns then dual anythings, smg is preferred but if thats unbalanced then I'll take anything really, the majority of bullets would miss of course. If it's like melee stuff then a katana or whip. I don't really care too much about details really, those are just preferences, I'll be content to just be in it.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 am

alright so my stick man needs to be black and white with a black and white crown, with a bolt action rifle, and a two handed double edged sword. As to what side, I guess it doesn't matter as you can assign him to either side.

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

Oh yeah, I'll be on the Ban Hammers.