2 blocking attacks questions. ^_^

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
TimeToRule

2 blocking attacks questions. ^_^

Post by TimeToRule » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 am

Ok, i want to make reversal of the ever famous round house kick.
But when someone does it , instead i only crounch and the kick goes over my head , and i don't block it :(
I tried clicking the "shift" later , but then i miss and the kick hits my head..
How do you guys do the reversal of this ? I feel like it is a matter of luck to block this kind.

And the other.
There is one move that the rabbits do when you try to double punch them.They do some movement from right to left with their hand and you hear like "Chunk" as if they hit your head and you fly backwards... How do i make this ? xD it looks cool.

Pleaz answer guys. :)

nutcracker

Re: 2 blocking attacks questions. ^_^

Post by nutcracker » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 am

You gotta press shift at the right time, you reverse the enemy roundhouse when you are coming up from the crouch position.

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:10 pm

TimeToRule wrote:Ok, i want to make reversal of the ever famous round house kick.
As soon as the enemy's attack animation begins, hit shift then quickly release it. You need to time it so Turner stands up as the enemy's leg is passing over his head.
It's pretty tricky. I usually just duck the kick and do a leg sweep instead. Less damage, but much easier to perform, especially on wolves.
TimeToRule wrote:There is one move that the rabbits do when you try to double punch them.They do some movement from right to left with their hand and you hear like "Chunk" as if they hit your head and you fly backwards...
What you are describing is actually the reversal for the gut-punch, not the double punch. (You do a gut-punch by attacking while right next to your opponent.)
You are not able to perform this reversal because the enemies never use the gut-punch.

TimeToRule

Re: 2 blocking attacks questions. ^_^

Post by TimeToRule » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Zhukov , if i think a bit.. yeah... they don't use it... :mrgreen:

Anywayz , thanks to both of you guys ^_^
You rockz.