The Choice campaign Full

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
DanteCruz

The Choice campaign Full

Post by DanteCruz » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Well "The Choice" is a short campaign that i am doing it is cheesier than Slick from RCR but it was fun for me

story: things are given a choice warriors are given a weapon to ether destroy or create empires peasants are given the choice of a life of sovereignty or a life of a murder even Raiders are given a choice to pillage and destroy or leave the towns alone and keep to them selves no matter what the choice is the person has to face the conciseness this choice starts with Cruz a peasant that ran a way from home to find the legendary RedWarriors only he doesn't know that the RedWarriors are already found

things to do
1. Make it longer
2. Find out how to make dialogue
3. Find out how to make Screen Shots

EDIT1: after i made a map for my SUPERWOLFnSUPERBUNNY challenges I accidentally edit over some of my campaign maps so i decided to rework the maps a little more i was hoping for a demo release today but no so as soon as i rework the maps i will release the 3 level demo to see if it is good *Hopefully with dialogue or not just a text file with some story*

EDIT2: OK i finally made a effort of reworking the demo so here it is hope you guys and gals like my cheesy goodness

EDIT3: OK i finally made my maps again so i will post them now but first read this following text...PLEASE READ THE README OR IT WILL BE VERY DUMB... other than that i could not figure out how to add the dialogue so i put them in text and also when i made it into a campaign it would play the original so if you do not like typing then do not download if you like the cheesy goodness of my insanity then download be warned things are very dull at first but be patient and try the campaign and try to find all my clues if you do i got a surprise for you and please do not tell my answers tell me in the private messages

if anyone has any helpful advice or would like to help that would be good
Attachments
THECHOICE full.zip
my cheesy goodness wrapped up in a zip sandwich and given a glass of download to swallow it
(41.17 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

Lotus Wolf

Re: The Choice campaign Full

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:06 am

Why is the thread called "The Choice campaign Full" if you haven't finished it?

DanteCruz

Re: The Choice campaign Full

Post by DanteCruz » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 pm

i called it full because it has the story in a read me file every time i put in dialogue it would mess up and shut me out of the game mostly i think my computer just hates me i think i put the reason in a read me file to but if not i will say it in a few words my computer is a vista and it stinks