The Weapon Shop

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Glabbit

Re: The Weapon Shop

Post by Glabbit » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:14 am

Is it me or does this guy severely enjoy double-posting?
I'll mention no nicknames, but he's even proved he knows how to edit posts, so... huh?

yuiop952

Post by yuiop952 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:45 am

sorry i just didnt get a anwser so i asked again i didnt mean to double post

Aspen

Post by Aspen » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Aspen wrote:This thread seems to have died.
Last edited by Aspen on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Not dead, just delayed. I'll try to post something in my spare time. (Not getting much of that these days.)

coolmzn222

Post by coolmzn222 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:I give you The Master Sword!
Same shape as the classic Zelda series, but with changes to the texture. Namely, the Triforce above the cross guard is now a Kanji symbol. Thanks for the request Aleol, have fun guys!
that does not look much lke the master sword

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 am

Yet it's a near-perfect replica of one of the designs the master sword has gone through. What seems to be the difference?

Apart from, say, the fact that it actually has blood on it...

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:08 am

Its been allmost a year or something whit this thread and that thing is one of his old designs, i think he should re do some of his creations :D im sure he could make them even more awesome :3 i fried my graphics card in my laptop so i cant use blender any more :C im stuck on this ps3 system wasting time in littlebigplanet xD i miss making weapons :c and i miss C++ even more :,(

GreenFlame

Post by GreenFlame » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey, Lotus Wolf!
Haven't wrote here(and to your mailbox) for long, your shop is really huge and i still use your awesome HD sword... would be cool to see some of your work in Overgrowth =)
Good luck btw(not in 3D stuff only of cource) =D

To blood-shard: once i fried my old videocard, but 3ds Max and VisualBasic worked - i used safe mode, may be you should try safe mode for this period too?
Also how you fried your card? I played Orochi Warriors(something between Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors)...

binx

Post by binx » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 am

:idea: Hey lotus I was wondering if you could post a list of all the weapons that you've been asked to make. :D

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Oh its a rather short story. You see, my LG laptop had heat issues it dident cool off or anything because the cooler i had in my laptop were meant to blow out the heat at back of the laptop but instead the heat ended under my laptop cuz it blew it straight down for some reason and the laptop couldent get rid of the heat. It would start beeping and making noises and i tried everything to make it stop. i turned off the pc and let it stand there cooling off, i would then start again too see what happened but i noticed my screen flickered a few times and all of a sudden the image would split into allot of small squares that would show the same thing and then it went "Beeeeeep" xD lucky me it was a hardware problem, If it wasent the store i bought it from would let me reatrive it to get it fixed for free Edit: most of that made no sense, im getting stressed out just by thinking of what happened too my poor pc xD

GreenFlame

Post by GreenFlame » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Oh yea...i remember that "Beep" and cold feeling inside and slowmo, first thing i thinked about that it was a virus(i hate em)...so i bought new one videocard... it will run Overgrowth better =)

thestranger

Post by thestranger » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey, this is, like, really cool. I use Photoshop, and I was wondering if maybe i could work with you on some things. I'm not able to do incredibly detailed textures like some of the stuff there, but I can definitely help you out with some stuff, depending on what it is. :D

So reply and tell me what you think.

These weapons are totally kick-ass, by the way :wink:

thestranger

Post by thestranger » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:34 pm

blood-shard wrote:Oh its a rather short story. You see, my LG laptop had heat issues it dident cool off or anything because the cooler i had in my laptop were meant to blow out the heat at back of the laptop but instead the heat ended under my laptop cuz it blew it straight down for some reason and the laptop couldent get rid of the heat. It would start beeping and making noises and i tried everything to make it stop. i turned off the pc and let it stand there cooling off, i would then start again too see what happened but i noticed my screen flickered a few times and all of a sudden the image would split into allot of small squares that would show the same thing and then it went "Beeeeeep" xD lucky me it was a hardware problem, If it wasent the store i bought it from would let me reatrive it to get it fixed for free Edit: most of that made no sense, im getting stressed out just by thinking of what happened too my poor pc xD

What probably happened was the heatsink was probably messed up. You could just dismantle the computer, find the heatsink, and fix it. It happened to my friend so he took the computer apart and saw that there was at least an inch of dust over the heatsink :lol:

thestranger

Re: Lotus Wolf's Weapon Shop

Post by thestranger » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:Any requests? I'm happy to make them. :)

I would like to see a Buster Sword from Final Fantasy: Advent Children. You don't have to, but it would be really cool. But can you host it at a different site? All the weapons I try to download "have been deleted".
:cry:

But yeah, a Buster Sword would be awexome.
binx wrote::idea: Hey lotus I was wondering if you could post a list of all the weapons that you've been asked to make. :D

oh, that would be awesome! :)
blood-shard wrote:Oh its a rather short story. You see, my LG laptop had heat issues it dident cool off or anything because the cooler i had in my laptop were meant to blow out the heat at back of the laptop but instead the heat ended under my laptop cuz it blew it straight down for some reason and the laptop couldent get rid of the heat. It would start beeping and making noises and i tried everything to make it stop. i turned off the pc and let it stand there cooling off, i would then start again too see what happened but i noticed my screen flickered a few times and all of a sudden the image would split into allot of small squares that would show the same thing and then it went "Beeeeeep" xD lucky me it was a hardware problem, If it wasent the store i bought it from would let me reatrive it to get it fixed for free Edit: most of that made no sense, im getting stressed out just by thinking of what happened too my poor pc xD

What probably happened was the heatsink was probably messed up. You could just dismantle the computer, find the heatsink, and fix it. It happened to my friend so he took the computer apart and saw that there was at least an inch of dust over the heatsink :lol:

Hey, this is, like, really cool. I use Photoshop, and I was wondering if maybe i could work with you on some things. I'm not able to do incredibly detailed textures like some of the stuff there, but I can definitely help you out with some stuff, depending on what it is. :D

So reply and tell me what you think.

These weapons are totally kick-ass, by the way :wink:
Last edited by thestranger on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thestranger

Post by thestranger » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 pm

binx wrote::idea: Hey lotus I was wondering if you could post a list of all the weapons that you've been asked to make. :D

oh, that would be awesome! :)