obligatory introduction thread

Anything else
Glabbit

Re: obligatory introduction thread

Post by Glabbit » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 am

Yes, that sounds about right... Each member of the team is 1.5 a person because of their high degree of awesomeness.

Hanamigi

Post by Hanamigi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:28 am

Hi, my name is Ettore, I'm 19 years old and live in Milan, Italy.
Now I'm on holiday since I finished my last year of high school and I'm gonna start studying Biotechnologies @ university in september.
I love everything that manages to tickle my mind and fantasy, but refuse to use drugs since thankfully I'm not that desperate. Instead I use movies, books, friends and videogames to entertain my mind. Not to speak about my special girlfried <3
I started doing some Judo and got to yellow belt, and I'm also starting to Freeline, for it's simply awesome. I might even start skating again :3
Although I might look a bit sporty, I'm actually quite lazy, but maybe sleepy is a better definition. I'm always afraid to waste myself by working too hard, it's a strange idea that I need to extirpate from my mind.
I love wolfire because they are friendly and put all their passion and abilities in what they do :D

^_^

Post by ^_^ » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 am

hi ettore, biotech sounds awesome. What does that entail exactly? crysis suits maybe? And by freelining do you mean fishing or a kind of sideways rollerblading but their not stuck to your feet? I googled it and it looks so weird lol ^_^

I'd say get back on your board man. Skate while you still can. I'm K.O.d atm but I intend to get rite back on once I'm healed up nice n good.

"In the wild and wooly universe theres only three things you can count on; you brains, your bros and your board." -slight deviation to a phrase from biker micefrom mars lol. Cartoons just aren't as good as the 90's.

Hanamigi

Post by Hanamigi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:53 am

Hi ^_^, Biotech is about biology and technology, which means that I'll mostly study cells and how they work, but I'll also be able to tweak them in various ways thanks to genomics. It's fields of use are many, but I'm planning to focus on plants and everything involving them.

By freelining I mean the strange skates you've seen, they might look weird at first but believe me, they're awesome to ride :D
Check some videos on youtube, best ones are 707 freelines, the official freeline channel and team bushi.

Mattie is great but never wears protections :\

EDIT: fixed link

^_^

Post by ^_^ » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Thats pretty damn cool man, it'd be pretty interesting to modify a plant and watch your work grow. Altho I'd have to say the skates look abit lame at first but I bet they'd be pretty fun actually. The grabbing to go up or off obsticles seems abit tedious tho :P
have they been around long?

Hanamigi

Post by Hanamigi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Modifying plants should be part of the labs at the university, they have a greenhouse for that :o
I've seen thing a LOT lamer than these, check out the Xgliders XD
Freelines might look crappy, but remember, never judge a book by the cover! I dared to buy them and am totally satisfied, I learned to ride them decently in 2 hours on an evening, then just got better, even if it's been like 8 years since I stopped skating. I even never fell just once because when you feel that you're unbalanced you can just hop off them :D
If you get a chance, try them. The grabbing thing is a bit of a fuss, but after all they were born for downhill, then became flatland friendly :3
I don't really know when they were released, but not many years ago, maybe 2?
If you go to california get them, california needs money X3

CaSquall

Post by CaSquall » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 pm

So so so, this is the inner bowels of Wolfire's community.
Hello everyone, names Casper I'm 19 and from Denmark. I FINALLY ( after almost reading the entire Wolfire blog ) got my wallet out and used my ( non-existing ) money to get the pre-order.
I am a big metal head, so if you love Metallica, Iron Maiden, System of a down, Slipknot, Opeth etc etc then hit me up for a talk. Though I do enjoy almost all music, I just prefer metal.
Don't have many hobbies, I go out drinking with my friends, sit on the computer, play games, spend time with the GF, just an all around chill person. And from looking around in the SUPER SECRET PRE-ORDER FORUM, I must say WOW you guys can't keep off each others throats haha.
Anyways, looking forward to talking to you all.

Obligatory smiley orgasm :D :D :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

BlackHole

Post by BlackHole » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Welcome to the forums, Casper. And enjoy us battling in the SPF. :P

Metal fan heh? My favorite is Deamon Hunter... check them out. ;)

- Black
Area 52 -- a location so extraordinarily top secret that Area 51 was invented just to hide it

CaSquall

Post by CaSquall » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Hello Black, It's a little funny how easily it gets heated haha, but you guys seem like a tight bunch nonetheless.
Wow don't know why I haven't heard of Demonhunter before, very awesome, and very lyric heavy. Thanks for the heads up, very cool band.

toby154

Post by toby154 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 am

Hello everyone!!! I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am Toby from Canada and new here, I'm 25 years of age. Glad to join here and I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way. I hope to get to know everyone here. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.

NinjaRabbits

Post by NinjaRabbits » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

m3nace

Post by m3nace » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

CaSquall wrote:I must say WOW you guys can't keep off each others throats haha.
of course not... We're a bunch of wolfs, rabbits, dogs, cats and rats. Stupid echosystem

Whale MAN

Post by Whale MAN » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Speak for yourself puny land mammal. Your mother has reproductive intercourse with men other than your father for reasons other than procreation.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Whale MAN wrote:Speak for yourself puny land mammal. Your mother has reproductive intercourse with men other than your father for reasons other than procreation.
I see a warning in your future. Beware the banhammer. O_O

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:17 am

Hehehehe