Lugaru:Empire, Another Campaign!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Eagle0600
Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Inner Rim, Orion Arm, Milky-Way, Universe

Re: Lugaru:Empire, Another Campaign!

Post by Eagle0600 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 am

My apologies, I was not aware of that. And am still not aware of why, so if you could please inform me I would be most grateful.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, people that are new to the forum just found out about the campaign and they want to comment. And the campaign's are so awesome they're IMMORTAL. And the rules here are more what you call guidelines, than actual rules. :wink:

Eagle0600
Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Inner Rim, Orion Arm, Milky-Way, Universe

Post by Eagle0600 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:54 pm

I'll remember that the next time I see someone necro a campaign thread.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 am

Untadaike wrote:IMMORTAL. And the rules here are more what you call guidelines, than actual rules. :wink:
Yarr!

Altanic

Post by Altanic » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Dear Jendraz, I am a younger person of age and i really dont trust myself tranferring files. I know how to use the computer very well. but i dont want to take any chances doing this wrong. Is there a way you could send it to me with all the files tranferred/ ready to play? It would take such a load off my shoulders.

Thanks!

-Blaize Rain

Joxer

Post by Joxer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:57 am

Atlantic, use the Lugaru Downloader, it does it all for you. See this thread for details - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5196

Altanic

Post by Altanic » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:26 am

haha ok well i got the lugaru downloader before i re-checked this forum but thanks!

SLLogan

Post by SLLogan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Fatal1ty wrote:HOMG, this is one of the awesomest (and hardest) campaigns I've ever played! (it's also the only one where the plot actually makes sense! XD) The reason why I say the hardest, is because there's been three levels so far that I've been stuck on (I haven't beaten the game) and I'm currently stuck on the stupid close-quarters three-wolf level -.- It's impossible for me to beat a wolf without a weapon! XD I liked that sky palace level Where you're ash and you're going to go kill the emperor. that was Sweet! I'm playing on easiest, so I pretty much OWNED. But that was cool having the close quarters frag-fest XD
OMG OMG its effing Fatal1ty!!!! :!: LOL. Anyway, dude I'm with you on the 3 wolfs in sky palace. NO ONE can beat 3, I REPEAT 3 WOLVES without a wepon :( . I need some tips with just that part... :mrgreen:

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 am

I can beat three wolves without a weapon...

SLLogan

Post by SLLogan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 pm

I just beat it this morning. You will be using rabbit kick to beat them :? . Took me long enough tho

Joxer

Post by Joxer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm

I always fail to rabbit kick, what I do is leg sweep, wait until they get up, roundhouse and kick em when down, rinse and repeat. You need to keep them apart though >1 wolf in one fight = death.

SLLogan

Post by SLLogan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Yea i know. Every time i get more than one wolf = FAIL. While u hit one or counter for that matter, the other one will hit you with about 50tons of force for no reason :lol:

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:22 am

It's so satisfying when you flip just the right distance behind them and you time it just right so you smash them into a boulder face-first. Hahaha. I always go and admire the crack in the rock for a few seconds before continuing on my killing spree.

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 am

Untadaike wrote:It's so satisfying when you flip just the right distance behind them and you time it just right so you smash them into a boulder face-first. Hahaha. I always go and admire the crack in the rock for a few seconds before continuing on my killing spree.
It's one of the most satisfying experiences that I''ve ever had in a game. The slow motion and oh-so-gratifying SMASH combined with clear visual ragdoll feeback, a large cloud of dust, and then that lovely impact crater.

Awesome is also when you manage to land them straight into a tree so hard the tree sways violently side to side.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 am

jo-shadow wrote:
Untadaike wrote:It's so satisfying when you flip just the right distance behind them and you time it just right so you smash them into a boulder face-first. Hahaha. I always go and admire the crack in the rock for a few seconds before continuing on my killing spree.
It's one of the most satisfying experiences that I''ve ever had in a game. The slow motion and oh-so-gratifying SMASH combined with clear visual ragdoll feeback, a large cloud of dust, and then that lovely impact crater.

Awesome is also when you manage to land them straight into a tree so hard the tree sways violently side to side.
Not-so-subtle effects like cracking rocks and swaying trees are what pulls Lugaru into a better game. My best experience in the game was smashing a wolf into a rock so that he left a massive crack. Nothing is better than that.