Zany Lugaru Textures

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Untadaike

Zany Lugaru Textures

Post by Untadaike » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:52 am

I'm no graphics designer but I modded some 50 or so of Lugaru's textures. Basically things look weird as hell and it has a whole new feel when you slaughter someone: purging the island of a sickness.

Just a heads-up: these textures really suck. You see lines and all where it repeats. I messed with the blood and shadows so they're crazy ass stripes here and there. I kinda like it, maybe you will too. Just be warned. I also messed with skyboxs, skins, and fire.

Download below, check out the readme file for "installation" instructions and more info on what exactly I changed. (I would have attached some pics for you guys, but it was just getting sooo time consuming and I got lazy). BTW, I encourage playing this with some wacky Lotus Wolf weapons, check out his download page: http://lotuswolfs.site50.net/ (I recommend for this the Mace or Spear and some other ones that you like).

Download
v. 1.2
(about 15mb)

Lugaru main screen title
flame
snowbox (this one is really weird/cool)
Last edited by Untadaike on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Lotus Wolf

Re: Zany Lugaru Textures

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Wow, noice. :wink:

ilkondom

Post by ilkondom » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 am

That Lugaru main screen is good

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 am

I've played wit this, it's really confuzzling. On one of the rock maze maps, I couldn't tell what was an opening and what was the blank parts of the texture. Nice job, but please next time make it full!

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 am

Sandurz wrote:I've played wit this, it's really confuzzling. On one of the rock maze maps, I couldn't tell what was an opening and what was the blank parts of the texture. Nice job, but please next time make it full!
Thanks for the feedback.