My BDay

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: My BDay

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 am

blood-shard wrote:
Armored_Wolf wrote:Happy birthday, but it's a security risk to come to people's brithdays you don't even know.
Party's all in all, i can second that xD But if theres a person i would trust its Lotus :D
...who you know over the internet. What age are you? I'd be concerned if I were your parents.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:...who you know over the internet. What age are you? I'd be concerned if I were your parents.
Jesus christ xD get your own kids to raise damn it. First of all mate,i only have my mother. And all that parenting shit "Shove" "It" straight up your candy ass. Besides, i live in Denmark. Hopefully you dont believe i would seriously try and go to Lotus's Birthday, that would be insane .The point is you should keep your "Concerned" bullshit away from me,all that psycological daddy-daycare stuff doesn't affect me :| . I mean seriously ? How do you make friends anyway ? You just wait for them to pop out of no where :P. Sometimes you just have to go out there and roll the dice and hope for the best :mrgreen: So what. You go to some party and the people that shows up are complete bastards,that doesent mean its allways like that. PS: It is none of your "Concern" what my age is,but i can tell you that you're probably older than me. have a good day :roll:

Altanic

Post by Altanic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 pm

HAPPY BDAY LOTUS! sry im a day late, i dont normally come into the Randomness forum (actually this is the first time ever!!!) :mrgreen:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56 pm

blood-shard wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:...who you know over the internet. What age are you? I'd be concerned if I were your parents.
*Long childish rant*
Lol cool story bro, let me know when you go meet your internet friends who you "trust" and they touch you in the bad places. :D

It's slightly disconcerting how you keep on quoting words which haven't come up in the conversation yet. That doesn't really make any sense. :(

An answer like "It's none of your concern!" or "It's none of your business!" pretty much insinuates that you know I'm right.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Yaya :P whatever you say mate, i dont realy care xD Still wouldent be able to picture lotus in a pedobear costume whit long beard full of sweat trying to rape me xD wouldent make sense anyway. Arent they supposed to molest kids ? Anyway happy late birthday P-P-B(Possible-Pedo-Bear) xD Oh and renegade, i realy have to agree with you. Lotus most certainly is the type of person who would run around and grab kids and put them in his car to drive loooong distanced only to have alittle panty party with them. I can see the logic in that xD Jk

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 pm

blood-shard wrote:Yaya :P whatever you say mate, i dont realy care xD Still wouldent be able to picture lotus in a pedobear costume whit long beard full of sweat trying to rape me xD wouldent make sense anyway. Arent they supposed to molest kids ? Anyway happy late birthday P-P-B(Possible-Pedo-Bear) xD Oh and renegade, i realy have to agree with you. Lotus most certainly is the type of person who would run around and grab kids and put them in his car to drive loooong distanced only to have alittle panty party with them. I can see the logic in that xD Jk
But if he's wearing a pedobear costume you wouldn't be able to see him with (or white?) long beard of sweat....
Also pedophiles can be pretty dedicated people. Hell, on those shows that they catch them on, some come from across the country for the so called panty party...ew...

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 am

nerodx wrote:
blood-shard wrote:Yaya :P whatever you say mate, i dont realy care xD Still wouldent be able to picture lotus in a pedobear costume whit long beard full of sweat trying to rape me xD wouldent make sense anyway. Arent they supposed to molest kids ? Anyway happy late birthday P-P-B(Possible-Pedo-Bear) xD Oh and renegade, i realy have to agree with you. Lotus most certainly is the type of person who would run around and grab kids and put them in his car to drive loooong distanced only to have alittle panty party with them. I can see the logic in that xD Jk
But if he's wearing a pedobear costume you wouldn't be able to see him with (or white?) his long beard of sweat....
Also pedophiles can be pretty dedicated people. Hell, on those shows that they catch them on, some come from across the country for the so called panty party...ew...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:15 am

blood-shard wrote:Lotus most certainly is the type of person who would run around and grab kids and put them in his car to drive loooong distanced only to have alittle panty party with them. I can see the logic in that xD Jk
That's the point. You don't know and neither do I. Have fun being foolish all your life! This is also why hitchhiking is a bad idea.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:
blood-shard wrote:Lotus most certainly is the type of person who would run around and grab kids and put them in his car to drive loooong distanced only to have alittle panty party with them. I can see the logic in that xD Jk
That's the point. You don't know and neither do I. Have fun being foolish all your life! This is also why hitchhiking is a bad idea.
Lotus is getting some weird comments on his b-day thread... lots of stuff about pedophiles.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 pm

The forums say today is your birthday; I thought you said it was yesterday. :?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:05 pm

You lied to us, man. How can we ever trust you again? :(

Richie Rabbit

Post by Richie Rabbit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Lotus is getting some weird comments on his b-day thread... lots of stuff about pedophiles.
I am twelve and what is this?

Lotus's GF

Post by Lotus's GF » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 am

His BDay party was on Saturday, but his actual BDay is today.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 am

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Lotus's GF wrote:His BDay party was on Saturday, but his actual BDay is today.
Woah, am I glad for that. That was a shock, thinking it was on the 12th.

Happy birthday, Lotus! May you, uh... live with moar happy? Yeah, that'll do.