Topic Closed

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
shadow717

Re: Topic Closed

Post by shadow717 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:20 am

Stromboli wrote: Thus, it's pretty obvious that devilsclub is trying to improve his image by blaming his ass-hattery on an "evil twin" hacker, instead of just starting fresh with a new username or something.
I remember bunnywithstick saying that Devilsclub's IP address matched several other accounts that have popped up over the last year and a half. Some of the more notable being Gopal_raman, and snovy (Or something).

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:01 am

Stromboli wrote:It usually works better if you blame it on a little brother or something.
...yeaaaaaahhhh.... not really.

I went down that path once, it DOES NOT work that well.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 pm

I don't know how many people actually believe that the Devilsclubs are separate people, but I do not. I believe that he's an attention-deprived individual. While this is a sad thing to a go through, he's dealing with it all wrong. Devilsclub, I have no problem with you as an individual, but if you want attention, or to be accepted here, just pick an alias and stick to it. Keep your posts relevant to topics, and don't make more than 3 random threads a month.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:I don't know how many people actually believe that the Devilsclubs are separate people, but I do not. I believe that he's an attention-deprived individual. While this is a sad thing to a go through, he's dealing with it all wrong. Devilsclub, I have no problem with you as an individual, but if you want attention, or to be accepted here, just pick an alias and stick to it. Keep your posts relevant to topics, and don't make more than 3 random threads a month.
Thanks for the tip.Btw topic closed means you dont post in it anymore.

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Devilsclub wrote:
Lotus Wolf wrote:I don't know how many people actually believe that the Devilsclubs are separate people, but I do not. I believe that he's an attention-deprived individual. While this is a sad thing to a go through, he's dealing with it all wrong. Devilsclub, I have no problem with you as an individual, but if you want attention, or to be accepted here, just pick an alias and stick to it. Keep your posts relevant to topics, and don't make more than 3 random threads a month.
Why should he listen to you? You have no authority here, he'll stop posting in the topic when he damn well feels like doing so.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Devilsclub wrote:
I think someone pointed out before that that isn't the way you close topics :wink:
shadow717 wrote: Why should he listen to you? You have no authority here, he'll stop posting in the topic when he damn well feels like doing so.
Well said. Ish.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:50 pm

:)

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:34 am

:?

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 am

I had decided to stop posting in this but it keeps getting more posts. :roll:

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Devilsclub, I think what the other members and I have been thinking, aside from why you're here, is that you need to find the line between randomness, and lugaru-relevant topics. The line is not hard to find, and I think you're either a complete simpleton, or you're avoiding posting in the right forum on purpose.

Now speaking for myself, nothing annoys me quicker than off-topic topics, anyone else agree? Figure it out, it aint hard.

nutcracker

Post by nutcracker » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Depends if the off topic is better than the topic itself.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 pm

I mean posting topics that should be in randomness in Lugaru.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Uh,question. Why is it you guys even waste time on this guy,it cracks me up everytime i see one of these threads and people just come here trying to teach the guy not to do (All the stuff he does) and he just turns he's back on you the minute he's done being your shoe polisher,then he just does something else that anoy's the hell out of people. Come on show this community has just a tiny bit of intelligence and ignore spammers or dead weight good for nothing people (Im not speaking directly to your Devilsclub but its close enough :P no hard feelings) May i ? :Closed,Shut,Locked. Dont come on this thread to post ever again or small child spooky wooky's will haunt you in your sleep :mrgreen:

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 pm

These topics he makes just amuse me now. The amount of feedback he gets on his retardation astounds me though.