Best prank you pulled

Anything else
zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:29 pm

Jeff wrote: I thought you were a guy..... Right? This puts that mysterious private message you sent me in a completely different light. ;)
Maybe levbot is a guy =p

levbot
mad tweaker

Post by levbot » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:31 pm

not saying!

-if i was a girl, all the wolfire nerds would hit on me
-if i was a guy, i would be discriminated against

what matters is that i met george lucas.

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:54 pm

check out the photo thread:

http://wolfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=553&start=30

i'd say levbot is a guy

levbot
mad tweaker

Post by levbot » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:43 pm

its not that complicated. I was supprised that people even considered i was a chick for a millisecend. but my alternative lifestyle is irrelevent to lugaru, eh?

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:06 am

Don't worry man, if anyone gives you shit they will be shown the door. David and I are from San Francisco as are most of the other admins/moderators. :P

rayofash

Post by rayofash » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:23 am

levbot wrote:Heres a cool story.
so im hanging out at this party , doing things 15 year olds shouldn't be doing, and I start talking to this guy. This dude starts looking at me, and i get to flirting with him. he's hella drunk/maybe stoned. and he says that he is george lucase's son. i am smart, so I dont really care, just talking to him, not believing a word. so then we hear a door slam, and this dude is screaming at the guy i'm talking to. I start freaking out, and then i look up, and it's george lucas! he screams at him for 5 miniutes straight, and drags him out the door. Evrybody in the party is silent for 5 miniutes, then we all were all like THAT WAS F**KING GEORGE LUCAS!! end of story.
You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking :shock:

levbot
mad tweaker

Post by levbot » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:09 am

no lies... Ive actually met the young ucas boy twice

hdlsa
fruit salad

Post by hdlsa » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:14 am

I just saw this thing on G4's new show braniac, called Peter Logans Exploding Paste. The actual mixture is nitrogen triiodide, and when applied like paint onto something, the slighting movement or even soundwave can set off a small, (harmless
?) explosion. On TV, they showed a guy applying it to a toaster, and when another guy pushed down the button to make toast, it exploded and he was caught on a hidden camera. I just set up my first batch, and I'll report back the details, but to make it:

From http://www.sas.org/E-Bulletin/2003-05-16/chem/body.html

Place a gram or two of iodine crystals in a shallow dish and add enough conc. ammonium hydroxide to completely cover them. Allow it to stand for several hours to complete the conversion to the triiodide. To demonstrate its sensitivity when dry, transfer several small dabs of the brown paste to pieces of paper and allow them to dry. When gently tickled with a piece of wire, one of these will explode with a sharp "pop" and a puff of violet iodine vapor. The explosion will usually blow a hole through the paper. If other lots are placed nearby the shock wave may cause them to detonate also.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:56 pm

I saw that too, but that was on a toilet :P
kinda cool. I guess it's harmless.

/me puts a little of exploding paint on moms' computers cdroom. :twisted:
edit: you wish...