Mac Heist App bundle

Anything else
Johannes

Mac Heist App bundle

Post by Johannes » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Heya guys, Frigid on the IRC pointed this out to me and I feel it's definitely something the mac users among us should take a look at.

It's called Mac heist and basically it's a bundle of 12 awesome mac apps worth alot of money that you can get for dirt cheap.

As more and more people buy the bundle more of the 12 apps on the list get released. If you buy it before all apps are released, don't worry! you will get them for free as they come out.
Overal it's worth more than 1000$ but you can get it for just $39
Not only is this a great deal, but 25% of the proceeds go to charity.

It is a great way to support mac programmers without breaking the bank.

Did I mention it includes World of Goo?
Last edited by Johannes on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lotus Wolf

Re: Mac Heist App bundle

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:23 pm

jo-shadow wrote:Did I mention it includes World of Goo?
I would have done it for that right there, World of Goo is a really great game, I'm happy to have supported 2D Boy. :D

ss2man44

Post by ss2man44 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:05 am

A great way to look at this is... buying one app, supporting indie developers, getting 11 free apps (plus 14 more, worth $104 combined, if you refer two people who buy it with your link), and donating to charity all at once.

It's like a win-win situation for everyone!

(Also, if you scroll down, there's a free download for EventBox ($15) just for visiting the page.)

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:53 am

Macheist is awesome. Lugaru was part of their Mac Giving Tree and that was a great deal for us. We met up with Phil and the other dudes at Macworld and they are cool.

Also, I wish people would spread Overgrowth like this. :) Phil is a marketing genius.