Hey David

Anything else
excalibur
are we there yet?
Location: Somewhere on earth... If you look long enough you will find me. Might take a while

Post by excalibur » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:09 am

nice job for zip and turner, Jeff.

Gwymold
Can I have a title?

Post by Gwymold » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:04 pm

Nope. I am /really/ a twin.

You guys are just so slow.

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:18 pm

Just because you're related to someone doesn't mean you're exactly like them. Remember Geko, Zip?

Fournine
.hacker

Post by Fournine » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:57 pm

Actually, I can argue that you can be exactly like someone in that supposing that all quantum possibilities do occur to be reality, then there is a seperate universe in which the only difference is some infentesimal difference in position of a gluon in a hydrogen nucleus at the edge of the universe. Also, supposing that pure parallel universes can exist, there is a possibility of another "you" out there. There is also the possibility of that other "you" coming into contact with this universal "you".

And remember, kids: Practice Safe I/O

-Fournine

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:13 pm

Fournine wrote:Actually, I can argue that you can be exactly like someone in that supposing that all quantum possibilities do occur to be reality, then there is a seperate universe in which the only difference is some infentesimal difference in position of a gluon in a hydrogen nucleus at the edge of the universe. Also, supposing that pure parallel universes can exist, there is a possibility of another "you" out there. There is also the possibility of that other "you" coming into contact with this universal "you".

-Fournine
Brilliant. And to think I almost understood half of that ....

Gwymold
Can I have a title?

Post by Gwymold » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:19 pm

Fournine wrote:Actually, I can argue that you can be exactly like someone in that supposing that all quantum possibilities do occur to be reality, then there is a seperate universe in which the only difference is some infentesimal difference in position of a gluon in a hydrogen nucleus at the edge of the universe. Also, supposing that pure parallel universes can exist, there is a possibility of another "you" out there. There is also the possibility of that other "you" coming into contact with this universal "you".

-Fournine

And what exactly is the chance of that happening? 8)

Gwymold
Can I have a title?

Post by Gwymold » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:23 pm

did you know david rosen is in 601 movies? look here.