The "lighten the f@*k up" thread.

Anything else
Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:23 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:It's YOUR fault for not being here to stop it. :shock:

How could you desert us like this? We had no stability with you. :(

Oh yeah, what happened to Bob too? A few others disappeared. I guess they saw all this stuff and decided it wasn't worth it until the forums lighten up. I'll admit to some of the blame, but I know there'll be certain people who wouldn't be big enough to.
Don't. Start.

Albab

Post by Albab » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:27 pm

Sorry about that... ignore this.
Last edited by Albab on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albab

Post by Albab » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:28 pm

leDoOd wrote:A Really fucking long rant
Not that it wasn't justified, but this is what I mean by what the FUCK?

I mean, it makes me angry too, and I agree with you, but christ, the fact that you need to rant about it in the first place drives me insane. Uhhhgh. This is all ---------'s fault, really. I'm not pointing fingers.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:29 pm

Ok, I'll delete it, but Renegade needs to settle down and stop attacking me then pushing me until something bad happens (case in point, his post a few up), or get suspended/banned because this is actually making me quite depressed in real life.
Last edited by leDoOd on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albab

Post by Albab » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:30 pm

wow. Yeah, okay. But seriously. Jeeeeezous christ, blog post! ANYTHING. Seriously. Take a picture of david's shit and post it. Anything.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:32 pm

...wha? I don't get it. :P

Sage

Post by Sage » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:40 pm

Actually, we've got quite the sum of blogposts recently, I wouldn't be surprised if the next one isn't here by next week.

Oh, and unless taking a shit is progress towards game completion, it won't be posted :P

Albab

Post by Albab » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:57 pm

It is so.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:52 pm

Ahahahaha, I just 1-upped someone on my first day of lifeguarding!

I was guarding the kiddie pool yesterday for practice. Note through all of this, she was screaming at me and I kept a calm, collected voice... a sure-fire way to make the screamer seem like an idiot!

Anyways, I was just guarding, trying to look at all the kids and do all the stuff that I was trained to do (it's harder than it seems), when all of a sudden...

Crazy lady: "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SITTING THERE LIKE THAT, YOU'RE DISRUPTING MY CHILD'S ENVIRONMENT BY SITTING THERE AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE THE TOP AUTHORITY! I COULD SUE YOU FOR RUINING MY CHILD'S DAY!"

Me: "Ma'am, I am a lifeguard. I support your child's environment by making sure he doesn't die."

Crazy lady: "MY SON DOESN'T NEED A DUMMY LIFEGUARD TO WATCH OVER HIM, THE POOL'S 3 FEET AND HE'S THE SMARTEST IN HIS CLASS AND THE BEST SWIMMER IN HIS GRADE AND --"

I interrupt: "Ma'am, if you keep harrassing me then I will be forced to kick you both out of the facility for an undisclosed period of time. It is my job to guard lives, and I am required by law to do it. If you have a problem then please talk to the manager about it."

Crazy lady grumbles and walks away. The other guards stare at me in awe, though I don't know why. Then the manager comes over and tells me that I am the first lifeguard ever to beat her in an argument, and says I deserve a raise for it... "like selling the junk car in a dealership" were his words. xD

I guess arguing can get you somewhere!

Fournine
.hacker

Post by Fournine » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:58 pm

I sometimes wonder if these people spawn out of mental institutions.
Good work there, leDoOd.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:09 pm

Wow in all my years of lifeguarding (5) I have never had an experience as awe inspiring as yours. Sure I've yelled at tons of kids, and even had to deal with adults, but nothing like yours. I find it flat out incredible that a women was complaining that your were doing your job as a lifeguard. this past summer i did have quite a bit of fun dealing with a group of 5-10 Irish guys (approx. 22 years old) who seemed to love breaking every single fricken rule.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:22 pm

Yeah, she's the crazy lady with all the cats that every town has. She comes to do "laps" in the pool, when all she really does is yell at everyone. I was the first person to really stand up to her I guess, which the manager thought as admirable.

Fournine
.hacker

Post by Fournine » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:38 pm

I'm re-posting your story on my other forum, in the "Recognize Greatness" thread.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:50 pm

Sweetness!

Link me?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:36 pm

leDoOd wrote:Ok, I'll delete it, but Renegade needs to settle down and stop attacking me then pushing me until something bad happens (case in point, his post a few up), or get suspended/banned because this is actually making me quite depressed in real life.
What was that talking about? I'm confused? Was it talking about "It's YOUR fault for not being here to stop it.

How could you desert us like this? We had no stability with you."

Hey, I wasn't saying anything to you, and I was joking, so how about you ignore what I'm staying instead of complaining about it? Thanks.