What is the stupidest thing you've ever done in your life?

Anything else
adwuga

Re: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done in your lif

Post by adwuga » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Thank you. Thank you very much. For those of you who missed it, it's based on a true story.

zzwerty

Post by zzwerty » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 am

Jacktheawesome wrote:There was this guy my cousins and I really hated (he killed cats, and was otherwise a dick)
I'm afraid I might've done worse than you. Killing Cats instantly gets you to the top of my hate list. I applaud you for egging his house.

For me, probably writing a hate message on the back of my principal's farewell card in year 6. We had a class in which we all had to write cards to wish him farewell, because he was leaving the school. Anyway, me and my friend got into a conversation about how he'd gotten rid of all the fun stuff, cancelled the fete etc, and it somehow led to me writing a hate message on the back of the card. I forgot to erase it when I handed it up.

I got a suspension for it.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 am

I once chopped wood without shoes on and ended up hitting myself in the foot with a splitting maul.

akazi

Post by akazi » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 am

Count Roland wrote:I once chopped wood without shoes on and ended up hitting myself in the foot with a splitting maul.
NICE! :wink:

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 am

Count Roland wrote:I once chopped wood without shoes on and ended up hitting myself in the foot with a splitting maul.
I did that once, except I was wearing shoes and I clipped my shin. Damn good thing I was smart [er than you] and was wearing work jeans.
But you get an A for derp!

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

it actually didn't turn out bad, I didn't break any bones and I hardly broke the skin. though the next morning I forgot about it and put weight on it and it squirted some blood.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Urg, well at least it wasn't too serious. Mine just left a nasty bruise on my shin for a week or two.
I have a friend, however, who got it pretty bad. She and her dad, I believe it was, were doing something with old planks and she was walking around and slammed her foot right down on a nail and it went straight through. Fun shit.
Oh, and Gunny, up at the Marines office I go to, was crab fishing with a pal of his. They had some tangles between the line and pot and he was pulling on it with one hand. He'd been holding a knife in the other, resting it on his hip and when the rope slipped loose of the pot, went straight down on the knife. The knife must have been pretty sharp because he sort of stood there and didn't realize and then he saw it and was kind of like, "... oh, shit. Oh shit."And then it hurt. I think he used superglue to stop the bleeding. Or maybe that was Sarge... Well, one of the Marines.

Samrich

Re: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done in your life?

Post by Samrich » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:00 pm

told a boss to get the hell outta here before I smash his head with a baseball bat