Page 13 of 14

Mmm, edits.

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:13 pm
by Phoenixwarrior141
Jacktheawesome wrote:Hey now, he's been better the last week or so.
I'll be back (As in normal me) next week.

The Purge outta fix me.

Re: Found Easter Egg (Literally)

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:38 pm
by Glabbit
Do we even want to know which you is normal you?

Re: Adwuga is one sexy motherfucker.

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:51 pm
by Constance
I vote that we just burn Pheonix on a crucifix.
It's the final solution to all of our problems.

Re: University student low on funds needs refund :(

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:08 pm
by Glabbit
Nah, not really. Close though.
It's burning Phoenix at the stake along with IP-banning A guwd4 and emptying three nerf-gun clips at Korban3's head that'll solve all our problems. Oh, and bringing David some extra coffee.

Re: University student low on funds needs refund :(

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:26 pm
by Phoenixwarrior141
Glabbit wrote:Nah, not really. Close though.
It's burning Phoenix at the stake along with IP-banning A guwd4 and emptying three nerf-gun clips at Korban3's head that'll solve all our problems. Oh, and bringing David some extra coffee.
Murder Glabbit with fireah.
Glabbit wrote:Do we even want to know which you is normal you?
Yes you do.

Re: Adwuga is one sexy motherfucker.

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:21 pm
by Jacktheawesome
Timbles wrote:I vote that we just burn Pheonix on a crucifix.
It's the final solution to all of our problems.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

MEIN PHEONIX

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 pm
by Constance
Image
Credit to Haidawe

This has already been confirmed; I am literally hitler.

Re: Adwuga is one sexy motherfucker.

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:39 pm
by Phoenixwarrior141
And everyone forgets about me.

Re: Adwuga is one sexy motherfucker.

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 am
by Constance
Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:And everyone forgets about me.
Didn't I just say we should burn you to a crucifix?
We didn't forget you, we just hate you.
It's the internet circle of love!

Re: Adwuga is one sexy motherfucker.

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:10 am
by adwuga
Dammasta wrote:Hell yes! Mind posting my pink-bearded avatar here so I may use it?
Here you go!
72819.jpg
72819.jpg (16.01 KiB) Viewed 5810 times
Glabbit wrote:If I were adwuga (which I am), I might not even want to admit to Penis' existence at this point.
I mean, what happened to you, Penis? You used to be a pretty cool guy before all this 'fuck you' stuff you're throwing at everyone nowadays.
Who are you talking about? I'm confused. That A guwd4 asshole should totally be IP banned though.

Re: Mmm, edits.

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:07 am
by Glabbit
Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:
Jacktheawesome wrote:Hey now, he's been better the last week or so.
I'll be back (As in normal me) next week.

The Purge outta fix me.
Oh, edit it would you?
Screenshot 2014-07-14 21.32.42.png

LIEZ

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:32 pm
by Phoenixwarrior141
I do not edit posts.

Re: Adwuga is one sexy motherfucker.

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:55 pm
by Retarded Username
Just for the record:
Image

Re: Totally fell for dis shit

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:02 pm
by Jacktheawesome
Image
To add to the record

BUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLSHHHHHHIIIITTTTT

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:53 pm
by Phoenixwarrior141
Lies.

I deny everything.