Predator
67%
Alien
33%

Total votes: 18

Esen

Predator or Alien.

Post by Esen » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:36 am

I've seriously seen a large amount of these discussions on heaps of forums. So just state which you prefer(if any).

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:39 am

You should make this a poll.

I don't know anything about either, so I can't vote.

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:13 am

Aliens / Xenomorph.

Here is the life cycle of an alien

1. Face hugger: Lays an egg in a human/dead body, once an egg is laid the face hugger dies, the alien grows inside the human, when its ready... It rips out through the chest.
2. Chest burster: The Alien baby, the name gives that away. These go into cucoons not long after they've hatched.
3. Basic Alien: This can be anything from a warrior to a runner, it depends on the creature it came out of. Humans result in Warriors, certain alien lifeforms result in Drones, Predators result in PredAliens. These kill anything, then drag the bodies to their queen where a face hugger will lay an egg inside it.
4. Queen: Only certain aliens can become queens, they lay the face-hugger eggs. Queens are hgue and fierce, but killable.

Predators.

Created the aliens (according to AVP) and have all sorts of technologies we would have nver even thought of. They have cloaking devices, disk-launchers, wristblades, heat-vision, bio-vision. Ect ect.

I say aliens though

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:15 pm

Predator. Because they have dreads.

Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:32 pm

yea. Predator ftw.

Did anyone else watch that last night?

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:50 pm

I voted Aliens because I think they are cute and look cool.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:15 pm

Should I make an Alien or Human poll, or would that be too random and/or on the completely wrong site for it?

What is AvP anyway, is it a game, a book, a movie, what? I have heard of Alien the movie though, so I suppose I'm on the right track on that half of it.

However, biotech FTW! (Natural or otherwise)

P.S: By Alien or Human I mean the Tremulous teams. :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:18 pm

Alien.

Esen

Post by Esen » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:21 am

I'm pretty sure anyone can take a random punt at which i prefer.

invertin

Post by invertin » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:47 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:What is AvP anyway, is it a game, a book, a movie, what? I have heard of Alien the movie though, so I suppose I'm on the right track on that half of it.
It originated as a comic series. Then of course the comics became famous and games were made. Then years later someone made a movie. Which alot of critics didn't like in the first place.

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:21 pm

ALIEN! Dude... predator sucks monkey balls :? . I cant see anything good about any of the movies. Now... ALIEN was hell of tight. You retards that vote for predator because they look cool or they have dreads.... you're a dumb ass. And predator suck so bad, the word doesn't deserve to have ANY caps in it.... at all. predator SUCKS!

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:59 pm

NickD, Shut up or I will refer to you as DickN. If you don't have any thing good to say, don't say anything.

Now where was I...

Aliens rock because they have acidic blood, Flesh hooks of many kind that grow off them. There an ultimate pet and they look cute.

Predators are kick ass for there Reflexes and gadgets. and not only that, they created the Aliens. I don't want to get in the way of a Predator while there on the great hunt. oh yea, they also have cultuer too.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:01 pm

Predotor is the illist.

Alien don't got s***.

Edit: except for that acid blood.

But predator uses that as face paint, so whatever.

AVP stands for Alien vs. Predator, movie and game.

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:06 am

Ok, you can call me dick nuker if you want, but I'll refer to you as "ma'am" :D . And just for that, I take back my alien vote. Add 1 to the PREDATOR team!!11!1!one

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:33 am

NickD wrote:ALIEN! Dude... predator sucks monkey balls :? . I cant see anything good about any of the movies. Now... ALIEN was hell of tight. You retards that vote for predator because they look cool or they have dreads.... you're a dumb ass. And predator suck so bad, the word doesn't deserve to have ANY caps in it.... at all. predator SUCKS!
I prefer aliens over predators. Actually it depends on my mood.

Thats going too far, ignore the movies, those are mostly old, how about playing a predator game? Predator: concrete jungle was a great game, and the predator was very powerful. You had the instant advantage of invisibility, you had a disk laucher, a spear, a shoulder gun, and you could unlock loads more after that. Oh, and don't forget costumes. Those were some cool costumes.

Now I'm in a predator mood.