randomness

Anything else
Korban3

Re: randomness

Post by Korban3 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 pm

i dunno man, but I've never had any problems with it. It's rock solid.

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:31 pm

That pun means I have to Exterminatus this thread again:

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Korban3 wrote:i dunno man, but I've never had any problems with it. It's rock solid.

*slow clapping*

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:05 am

WARNING: GOOGLE RELATED RANT INCOMING

WARNING: LOTS OF UNCENSORED PROFANITY

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT

WARNING: ANGRYNESS INCOMING

So, I just tried to create a new YouTube account because the one I have and use now is old and I still use it only for commenting (Even though I originally assumed I would upload shit, this also became a clusterfuck so I didn't).

And Google Plus is a cluster fuck for this kinda shit.

It's the most retarded system EVER FUCKING CREATED. I filled out my information and shit, ended up creating a new fucking G+ name, and guess what happened?

My YouTube account didn't have the name I wanted.

So, I looked up a tutorial to change the name, got pissed (In hindsight, this was a stupid move as I could change it easily before) and deleted the page after such issues, and looked up a few tutorials to make the page SUCCESSFULLY.

So, I decided to make a new profile, deleted my old one in it's entirety (So only the link itself exists) and tried to make a new one.

And GUESS FUCKING WHAT?

I COULDN'T USE MY NEW EMAIL.

BECAUSE OF THE CLUSTERFUCK THAT IS MODERN SECURITY SYSTEMS, MY OLD EMAIL (Forcing me to change it on my old/current account) DIED, SO I CHANGED IT. AND SO I NEED TO CREATE A THIRD FUCKING EMAIL TO CREATE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, THIS WOULD ESSENTIALLY REQUIRE FALSIFYING ALL MY INFORMATION (IN THE DESPERATE FUCKING HOPE IT WOULD LOOK BETTER ON YOUTUBE) THEN CHANGING IT SO IT LOOKS BETTER.

YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE WITHOUT EVEN REMOVING THE GOOGLE PLUS REQUIREMENT (Which gave me no trouble aside from IT carrying over to YouTube itself)?

CREATE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT SEPARATE FROM GOOGLE+, AND THEN HAVE US SYNC IT WITH G+.

THIS WOULD FIX SUCH ISSUES, SINCE YOU NEED TO CREATE ONE AND THE OTHER INDEPENDENTLY, SUCH CLUSTERFUCKS WOULD BE AVOIDED AND YOU'D STILL HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS SITE THAT EVEN I NO LONGER USE NOW THAT I DON'T HAVE TO POST EVERYTHING ON BOTH SITES.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? WHO? WHO THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE A FANTASTIC IDEA TO MAKE A SYSTEM WHERE NOT ONLY IS EVERYTHING IS FUCKING CONNECTED, BUT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE CREATED AT ONCE AND INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE SWAPPED AT RANDOM AND THE INTERFACE IS A COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK TO TOP IT ALL FUCKING OFF. THE FACT SUCH IDIOTS AND RETARDS EXIST WITHIN THIS REALM OF EXISTENCE MEANS I HOPE FOR AN EBOLA GENOCIDE JUST SO I CAN GO TO HELL WHERE PEOPLE AREN'T SO FUCKING STUPID. WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA IS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING IDIOT AND THE FACT SUCH ASSHOLES COULD EXIST IS A BONER KILLER IN ITSELF. I HOPE EVERYONE AT GOOGLE GOES INTO A DEEP DEPRESSION BECAUSE GOD HIMSELF HAS DECIDED THAT THIS INTERFACE IS A SIN.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES IT WORSE?

GOOGLE CHROME IS EQUALLY FUCKING RETARDED, WITH THE SECURITY AND SCRUTINY OF PRE-9/11 AIRPORTS, WHILE YOUTUBE IS LIKE EBOLA SCANS.

THEY FAIL MISERABLY TO CONTAIN EVERYTHING YET FUCKING SCRUTINIZE LIKE THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON IT AND ARE SECURE AS FUCK YET ALL THIS BULLSHIT STILL HAPPENS WITH VIRUSES GETTING THROUGH AND INFORMATION LOST.

FUCK OFF AND DIE GOOGLE

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:18 pm

That is game reviews in a nutshell.

Anyways

Please rise for the Ultrasmurf's national anthem.

STEEL AND DOOM

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:44 am

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:48 am

*starts playing a tune on a pungi*

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:01 am

Being stealthy in Warframe requires a certain delicate touch, a subtlety which can only be mastered through hours of grueling practice and discipline.

(Available in 1080p60FPS through Chrome)

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 am

Grayswandir wrote:Image
She continues to turn counterclockwise (from top view)... But her tail doesn't do so.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Grayswandir wrote:Image
Well that is something indeed.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:WARNING: GOOGLE RELATED RANT INCOMING

WARNING: LOTS OF UNCENSORED PROFANITY

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT

WARNING: ANGRYNESS INCOMING

So, I just tried to create a new YouTube account because the one I have and use now is old and I still use it only for commenting (Even though I originally assumed I would upload shit, this also became a clusterfuck so I didn't).

And Google Plus is a cluster fuck for this kinda shit.

It's the most retarded system EVER FUCKING CREATED. I filled out my information and shit, ended up creating a new fucking G+ name, and guess what happened?

My YouTube account didn't have the name I wanted.

So, I looked up a tutorial to change the name, got pissed (In hindsight, this was a stupid move as I could change it easily before) and deleted the page after such issues, and looked up a few tutorials to make the page SUCCESSFULLY.

So, I decided to make a new profile, deleted my old one in it's entirety (So only the link itself exists) and tried to make a new one.

And GUESS FUCKING WHAT?

I COULDN'T USE MY NEW EMAIL.

BECAUSE OF THE CLUSTERFUCK THAT IS MODERN SECURITY SYSTEMS, MY OLD EMAIL (Horseing me to change it on my old/current account) DIED, SO I CHANGED IT. AND SO I NEED TO CREATE A THIRD FUCKING EMAIL TO CREATE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, THIS WOULD ESSENTIALLY REQUIRE FALSIFYING ALL MY INFORMATION (IN THE DESPERATE FUCKING HOPE IT WOULD LOOK BETTER ON YOUTUBE) THEN CHANGING IT SO IT LOOKS BETTER.

YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE WITHOUT EVEN REMOVING THE GOOGLE PLUS REQUIREMENT (Which gave me no trouble aside from IT carrying over to YouTube itself)?

CREATE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT SEPARATE FROM GOOGLE+, AND THEN HAVE US SYNC IT WITH G+.

THIS WOULD FIX SUCH ISSUES, SINCE YOU NEED TO CREATE ONE AND THE OTHER INDEPENDENTLY, SUCH CLUSTERFUCKS WOULD BE AVOIDED AND YOU'D STILL HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS SITE THAT EVEN I NO LONGER USE NOW THAT I DON'T HAVE TO POST EVERYTHING ON BOTH SITES.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? WHO? WHO THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE A FANTASTIC IDEA TO MAKE A SYSTEM WHERE NOT ONLY IS EVERYTHING IS FUCKING CONNECTED, BUT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE CREATED AT ONCE AND INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE SWAPPED AT RANDOM AND THE INTERFACE IS A COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK TO TOP IT ALL FUCKING OFF. THE FACT SUCH IDIOTS AND RETARDS EXIST WITHIN THIS REALM OF EXISTENCE MEANS I HOPE FOR AN EBOLA GENOCIDE JUST SO I CAN GO TO HELL WHERE PEOPLE AREN'T SO FUCKING STUPID. WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA IS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING IDIOT AND THE FACT SUCH ASSHOLES COULD EXIST IS A BONER KILLER IN ITSELF. I HOPE EVERYONE AT GOOGLE GOES INTO A DEEP DEPRESSION BECAUSE GOD HIMSELF HAS DECIDED THAT THIS INTERFACE IS A SIN.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES IT WORSE?

GOOGLE CHROME IS EQUALLY FUCKING RETARDED, WITH THE SECURITY AND SCRUTINY OF PRE-9/11 AIRPORTS, WHILE YOUTUBE IS LIKE EBOLA SCANS.

THEY FAIL MISERABLY TO CONTAIN EVERYTHING YET FUCKING SCRUTINIZE LIKE THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON IT AND ARE SECURE AS FUCK YET ALL THIS BULLSHIT STILL HAPPENS WITH VIRUSES GETTING THROUGH AND INFORMATION LOST.

FUCK OFF AND DIE GOOGLE
I totally relate to this. I had a youtube account from before Google bought Youtube, and then one day Google decided that everything ever needs to be connected. I happened to be logged into this youtube account one day when I was making a throwaway gmail, and after I made the account, Google decided that this account which I planned to use only once for a joke was now irrevocably linked to my beloved youtube account, with all my subscriptions and playlists and favorites and so forth. Now whenever I want to log into that youtube account, I need to type in a certain grade-school slur 10 times @gmail.com. Google should allow you to link whatever accounts you want.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Did it right this time. So now I have an ACTUAL account save my original one.

Completely unrelated: This War of Mine has to have the most ENTITLED community in existence. I speak from experience here.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote: Completely unrelated: This War of Mine has to have the most ENTITLED community in existence. I speak from experience here.
This will not end well.