randomness

Anything else
nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:56 pm

aparently your dauhgter is much more different from the girls who go to my school....i know one who Admitted smoking, drinking, and crack. I also know an eigth grade girl who had sex with a kid in my grade. I'm just gonna stop now, please dont kill me mods! Just truth!
Last edited by nerodx on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:04 pm

by the way, anyone likew my new avatar? Better then my last one i think, i found this really awesome one but the file was too large i think, kept saying debug mode or something. Found this awesome site, heres the URL.http://avatars.jurko.net/

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:39 pm

nerodx wrote:aparently your dauhgter is much more different from the girls who go to my school....i know one who Admitted smoking, drinking, and crack. I also know an eigth grade girl who had sex with a kid in my grade.
Yes, but my daughter will have class.
anyway, she has a Duke Nukem, and Flynn 'fly' Taggert Hybrid (the name given to the doom marine in the novel series) with a chainsaw as a father! :P

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:30 pm

not saying anything, saying respect, good job raising her. alot of people hate that girl. and the kid i know who had sex with an eigth grader is an asshole.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:23 pm

nerodx wrote:you guys have seriously lost some style since i left....thusly...

please apply gasoline and baby oil to all squirells narby before lubing your SUV with an extra copy a Senorial Pants day magaizine while on fire even though youu are being personally being washed down by firemen with some skim milk.
That's just trying too hard to be random and ends up not being random at all. It's clear you were thinking "What would be a random thing to say right now?", thus negating the randomimity. Yes it's a word. Randomness has to be spur of the moment thought that you throw out, not a contemplated load of misshapen nonsense.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:06 pm

OMG did you just random own me!!! Oh its on now

loki J Lo
What's "what's a computer"?

Post by loki J Lo » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:26 pm

'Ello peoples. You are all about to be eaten by moon pies. Moon pies. Moon pies. Oon pies. Oon lies. Then Oons are lying to you. Slaughter them in their sleep. If you do not want to slaughter the Oons in their sleep, press one. If you want a talking bannana, press two. Bannanas are cool. They talk funny. I knew a person who talked funny once. He liked Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is fun, and its for the PS2. The PS2 was a cool console. But Sony ruined it with their expensive PS3. Houses are also expensive. I live in a house. Emo peoples don't like lives. They cut them selves. I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself. My brother has to cut the grass tommorow. I would of had to do it but I have a job. He has to do my work without getting paid. I like getting paid. I can by moon pies with money. You are all about to be eaten by moon pies.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:04 pm

I was born without eyelids! so they had to do a skingraph with my foreskin.
Now everyone says i look cockeyed, however, I have been noted to be foresighted.

loki J Lo

Post by loki J Lo » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:19 pm

:roll: :wink: :cry: :P :P :? 8) :( :o :lol: :cry: :arrow: :roll: :twisted: :x :evil: :twisted: :P :? :shock: :D :) :? :shock: :evil: :twisted: :P :oops: 8) :lol: :(

Yays for clicking rappidly on the smileys.

I have come to the conclusion that I am either tired or on drugs right now.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 pm

Cool! now im not the only one who might be on drugs! hurray!!!
p.s. im working on making my lawn depressed so it will be emo and cut itself...you know, by calling it names, telling your mom jokes, photoshoping mictures of his mom, ive got my ways.....im kidding.....i use paint not photoshop!!!

loki J Lo

Post by loki J Lo » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:01 pm

Nerodx, for using Paint you now have 7 days to live. That means you only have 7 more days to rack up your body count.

KILL 500 MORE PEOPLE TO WIN A PS3!!!!!*

*PS3 Collection void in North America, South America, Australia, Africa, Asia, Antartica, and Europe.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:51 am

If gecko's eat wandering, how do fires fly?

..I can do better.

Fire Fire Fire Fire.

No wait...

Vampires floppy sandwiches eat money poop beans.

Thats better.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:51 am

money poop beans - (noun) - Once a common sight in the wild, they have become close to extinct due to the over harvesting of their money poop, which not only is a delicacy but doubles as a currency for vampires. They are normally a part of this nutritional breakfast if you are a floppy sandwich.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:13 am

KRAKEN FISH PIE!

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:57 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:KRAKEN FISH PIE!
DAMN YOU EGG PEOPLE! THEY ARE STALLING ALL OF MY MAGGOTS!?