Something interesting I'm doing on Plague Inc...

Anything else
Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Something interesting I'm doing on Plague Inc...

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 pm

NOTE: BEFORE READING THIS THREAD I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU LOOK UP YEAR ZERO (The ARG) ON WIKIPEDIA AND ALSO LOOK UP PLAGUE INC. PREFERABLY PLAYING IT BEFORE YOU MAKE A COMMENT OR SIMPLY READ IT

THE GAME ITSELF IS AMAZING. BUY IT.

ALSO, AVOID READING IF YOU'RE INTERESTING IN THE SECRET CONTENTS OF THIS FORUM POST OR STEAM POST OR STEAM WORKSHOP ENTRY, SIMPLY AVOID IT.

IT RUINS THE EXPERIENCE. TRUST ME.

[+] Important Details
So with those details out of the way, I'll give you a short snip of it (it's in spoilers because part of the fun of these ARGs which aren't ARGs is figuring out details on your own. Not knowing it's an ARG to start with it also part of the reason.)

So yes. This is an ARG which is heavily influenced (Especially in respects to the Fallen Zone creatures, which I'll explain in the lore spoiler.) by Year Zero, prior information to that may help here, but since this isn't a technical ARG (Since it takes place within a game and forum) your treasure hunting skills are practically useless.

Again, this entire post should be avoided if you want to enjoy or figure this shit out on your own, or if you want to even get involved (I would appreciate if you kept a lot of the ongoing information secret as well. Since this post was a dumping ground as to details, I know a lot of you have Steam accounts and a lot of you would love to troll me, that's part of the reason I'm not linking the post here) avoid this post, you've read too far already.

This is something that hasn't been done recently, if ever, and I'm planning to do it now.
[+] Lore
Again, don't read if you don't want to know the background and potential solutions to the background and problem faced by the player.

In the near future of 2020 America has fallen, dark forces have taken over the world and the Dark War has ended most of human life. The cause is an American drug created in 2015 to combat sleeper agents from the Anti-American ArcStar Group originating from France with the intention of eliminating the New Age Zero politcal party, and destroying a corrupt America. The drug is AAD-49. And upon finally reaching it's goal of destroying it causes the Fallen Zone to come into existance, which quickly corrupts the host and kills them, turning them into dark strange creatures which hunt normal humans and suck out their blood. The Blood Art organization sends a message to the scientists working with AAD-49, informing them through a fake release for the psuedo-scientists working with the disease, hoping to get a correct outcome for humanity and send the correct data packets to freedom fighters in the future to fight the disease, hopefully creating a vaccine.

Events during the AAD-49 release include extreme sightings of strange Fallen creatures (Strange large creatures with a large black blob for a body and a smaller blob with white eyes for a head, 8 arms with claws. Their skin burns to the touch and is liquidy). This lead to the Clockwork invasion, Fallen creatures in the next stage of evolution. Clockwork Demons can corrupt Earth's atmosphere, making the area more habitable for the Fallen Zone creatures.

AAS-49 Itself was created from a modified Dexos-10 parasite. The hope of creating a cure for Dexos-10 (Which causes symptoms similar with what the government wants caused on it's revolutionaries.) is long past but it is still paramount in Blood Art efforts to save America.

Strike Zones for Fallen Creatures (And thus Clockwork Demons) include: Moscow, London, Paris and Washington D.C.

Operation Blood Angel was launched by the Blood Arts Organization after ArcStar was destroyed by biological Counter Terrorist operations to prevent this future from ever happening. Instead of doing what the Government's Biological Dark Operations Division and launching AAD-49 over a multiple distribution platforms for scientists to engage with they released a double (Covered with messages, including through the forum of which stated strike locations and questions as to whether they can decrypt the message) through an agent of the BAO who doubled for working for a "Plague Inc.". Though he himself cannot see the encrypted messages.

Bit cool, I'm adding to it constantly. This was written while I was pretty fucking sleepy.
[+] Plans
Currently I have a few scenarios, only one is currently relevant to the plot (Dexos-10, or Advanced Brain Eating Parasite) and it's supposedly the only one that isn't interconnected with other scenarios. My plans are to release cryptic statements (Over forums and such) around the release of relevant scenarios. The scenario plan will be ARG-Recessive, Codex, Darker Purpose, ARG-Dominant, Project Clockwork and finally Operation Raven.

Filler scenarios will be between them, with minimal notice of content heavy ones like Darker Purpose and Clockwork, secrets which will uncover the plot slowly and without interference to the actual gameplay.

The actual plot is being made up as we go, which is fun.

I should be bitched at that I haven't made the new Clan Wars match, Overgrowth died sadly.

luckywin90

Re: Something interesting I'm doing on Plague Inc...

Post by luckywin90 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:59 am

In addition to the information shared here, I will introduce to you online stumble guys 2. This is a very good list of games that I have participated in, including full outstanding, most loved, and many popular games. another topic. Various games that I bet you will enjoy.