Greetings All Lugaru Players

Anything else
Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:18 pm

yes... He WANTS us to go to hell... mhmm.... >_<

No, it just wouldn't mean anything if there wasn't trust involved. If He appeared everywhere and made his existence obvious, there would be no choice involved. We have to make the choice ourselves.

[sarcasm]look, as much as i absolutely love arguing to defend my beliefs,[/sarcasm] let's not get into this... it'll only kill the forum's relatively cooperative atmosphere.

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:15 pm

i absolutely love arguing to defend my beliefs too! i can see we will be great friends!

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:08 pm

Aw, but I LOVE arguing. If he deliberately planted false evidence of evolution, then he is trying to trick us, and therefore is not worthy of worship. In my opinion.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 pm

Cmyszka wrote:yes... He WANTS us to go to hell... mhmm.... >_<
I want to damn everyone to Hell, does that count?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:19 am

really grayswandir everyone knows you aren't like this in real life

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:22 am

Trust me, he is. :?

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 am

I never said I would try to prove it.

I said I would try to make science and religion co-exist somehow.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:57 am

Count Roland wrote:really grayswandir everyone knows you aren't like this in real life
Yes because he's really trying to trick us into believing that he's ACTUALLY a product of Satan. It's not a joke. No. Never.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:37 pm

Count Roland wrote:really grayswandir everyone knows you aren't like this in real life
I try to act like I would in real life (internet only personas are silly)...well I mean, within reason. For example it wouldn't be socially acceptable to club a girl upside the head with a bat because I find her attractive and then drag her back to my cave--house...I meant house.
Renegade_Turner wrote:Yes because he's really trying to trick us into believing that he's ACTUALLY a product of Satan. It's not a joke. No. Never.
But I loves mother!

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:09 pm

Mother?
I thought satan was a big scary goat-man on fire with horns!
Well, if your mother's a man and your father's a woman then you know your life is screwed up.

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:37 pm

Please people! Can we get back on topic? Namely, the topic of "A huge religious argument"

Spike Jackson

NO!

Post by Spike Jackson » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:03 pm

zatoichi wrote:Oh, so he's just trying to trick us into not believing in him so we'll go to hell? What a nice god.
God gives us a choice to believe in him or not If we do not choose him then he is greived but he still loves us.

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:50 pm

No, giving us a choice would be saying, look, I'm god, worship me or not. Planting false evidence is attempting to trick us into going to hell. Oh, and thanks for arguing. I can't usually get people to argue religion with me, and I really enjoy it.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:16 am

invertin wrote:Well, if your mother's a man and your father's a woman then you know your life is screwed up.
Come on, everyone knows Damien was conceived through artificial insemination and then delivered by way of a caesarian section.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:21 pm

zatoichi wrote:No, giving us a choice would be saying, look, I'm god, worship me or not. Planting false evidence is attempting to trick us into going to hell. Oh, and thanks for arguing. I can't usually get people to argue religion with me, and I really enjoy it.
It's like a teacher giving out a surprise pop quiz. Many people don't need to study for it, just being a good student is good enough. But there must be ways in deciding if people are deserving or not. Why? I dunno, why don't professors just give everyone an A+ so we can all get good jobs? Would be easier for us. And I don't know what you mean about planting false evidence, evolution and the big bang theory are you talking about? That doesn't mean that there is no god or that this being is unreasonably messed up with his ways of creating life, maybe that's just how he rolls.